Call to the magpie army v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Still cannot believe when I think back 6 months and seen Collingwood Ppl were going for Richmond in that grand final. Many of us tried warn the younger ones how bad there fan base is but still they wanted Richmond.
Now complaining how obnoxious they have become.

They have always been like this. They are truly feral. They are going to give Treloar hell if there leading in the last quarter.

Still cannot believe when I think back 6 months and seen Collingwood Ppl were going for Richmond in that grand final. Many of us tried warn the younger ones how bad there fan base is but still they wanted Richmond.
Now complaining how obnoxious they have become.

They have always been like this. They are truly feral. They are going to give Treloar hell if there leading in the last quarter.
Not me, if we are not there, couldn't care who wins a GF. Especially if it is Rich, Carl, Ess, or Geelong.

Ex friend Richmond supporter became so obnoxious one would think they had won four in a row.:p They wish of course.

I’d like to hear the COOOOLLLLLIIINNNGWOOOOD, chant at the start of the game. Just to set the tone for the game

I'd rather hear it at the end of the game, about 1/2 way through Q4 would be perfect.

Okay buuuut, Richmond is the biggest club in Melbourne currently. Hell, they are the biggest club in the AFL right now. :/

Solid first post..........would read again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah surely we need to stamp our authority on the game from the outset, show those bandwagon supporters who owns this town

And if things go as the experts are predicting? This is probably a significantly <40/60 game in terms of our chances of winning and I'd prefer we don't go getting ahead of ourselves. Would also prefer the chant to be organic rather than manufactured.

Current premiers own this town. We will out number you at your home game don't worry about that.

lol the magpie will outnumber your mob 2 to 1. No army is bigger then the magpie army when the pies are winning. Have has been and never will be. Go back to you’re own board you delusional man

Current premiers own this town. We will out number you at your home game don't worry about that.
Collingwood always owns this town, it’s not like Hong Kong where you take turns. It’s cute you won your first premiership and you think you’re all big and grown up....it takes a lot more than 1 premierships to reach our status.

May the best team win Sunday, but don’t get ahead of yourselves. Melbourne is our town

Collingwood always owns this town, it’s not like Hong Kong where you take turns. It’s cute you won your first premiership and you think you’re all big and grown up....it takes a lot more than 1 premierships to reach our status.

May the best team win Sunday, but don’t get ahead of yourselves. Melbourne is our town
Funny that... since we won the our last flag both clubs have won 2 premierships...

Do you remember 1980 lol?

You guys will never get 90,000 of your own supporters to a game like we did. Now we have finally had success our crowds are getting bigger. Kind of what happened to the pies from 2003-2012 :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back