Call to the magpie army v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Preliminary Final Richmond vs GWS 94,000... because GWS had so many of there own supporters that night
Yah..
Typical brain dead tiggers fan.
The G accomodates both AFL and MCC members at finals time.
Not a hope in hades that those two institutions are ful of tiggers supporters.
Especially the MCC.

Yah..
Typical brain dead tiggers fan.
The G accomodates both AFL and MCC members at finals time.
Not a hope in hades that those two institutions are ful of tiggers supporters.
Especially the MCC.

Afl and a lot of mcc were full of tigers. The noise when we kicked the first goal was something the afl hasn’t heard before

Simple fact-we have never begged other clubs to help save ours by rattling cans as Richmond footy club did and creating a slogan-Save Our Skins only a handful of years after the Tigers had played finals footy. Sadly, history cannot be erased to create a fake narrative. The Tiger fans jumped off in their tens of thousands. So loyal....so passionate.:rolleyes:

Afl and a lot of mcc were full of tigers. The noise when we kicked the first goal was something the afl hasn’t heard before
Nothing will ever match the noise in the 2002 prelim we played against Adelaide-especially during the third quarter run on and in particular after Rocca's 70 metre drop punt goal! Sweet lord-those were the days!

Nothing will ever match the noise in the 2002 prelim we played against Adelaide-especially during the third quarter run on and in particular after Rocca's 70 metre drop punt goal! Sweet lord-those were the days!

We outdid that noise that with 20k more tigers. Crows would have had at least 15k there

We outdid that noise that with 20k more tigers. Crows would have had at least 15k there
Just shows how loud we are- less supporters yet much noisier. Check the clip for yourself. Pump up the volume-sit back and enjoy.

Of course it was even louder being in the midst of the cauldron.:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i Would play Sier on dusty, give him a lesson on how to be the best. Sidey on Cotchin so he doesn’t have a touch...with Cox in the forward line Rance won’t take a grab. We have the bastards covered
You make it sound so easy. Glad I picked the Pies because they seem like certain winners according to your post. Go Pies!

Where is your dog bar?
Around gate four and five. When you come in gate one, walk to the right. When you come to a smaller gate inside the ground, go through down the ramp, and walk around to the third set of food shops. Alternatively until you see a dog bar. The snags are good, but the cheesy fries are better. My friends at bigfooty eat for free, if you can get there :D

If I post a photo on here before the game, would it make it easier to navigate to?

Around gate four and five. When you come in gate one, walk to the right. When you come to a smaller gate inside the ground, go through down the ramp, and walk around to the third set of food shops. Alternatively until you see a dog bar. The snags are good, but the cheesy fries are better. My friends at bigfooty eat for free, if you can get there :D

If I post a photo on here before the game, would it make it easier to navigate to?

Yes please, post a photo

Bullshit, 126 DB noise reading in the prelim in 2017 is the highest ever recorded in a game at the G. That's fact.

Why is everyone avoiding the elephant in the room? Richmond, for all their faux bluster, could only manage 77,071 on ANZAC Eve. Like, where the frog was everyone? They're never going to have it this good again and they're already drifting away. When that crowd was posted everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, was disappointed. F****** Richmond. As reliable as a Ford gearbox.

Why is everyone avoiding the elephant in the room? Richmond, for all their faux bluster, could only manage 77,071 on ANZAC Eve. Like, where the frog was everyone? They're never going to have it this good again and they're already drifting away. When that crowd was posted everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, was disappointed. F****** Richmond. As reliable as a Ford gearbox.
Don't forget the 33,000 that turned up for the Lions game.

Remember, bandwagoners don't turn up in the wet.......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back