Not-a-cluey Callan Ward

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would love Ward and think he is a very elite player... and for the argument streets a head of Libba or any other dogs player, IMO he was very unlucky not to be AA this year and my sneaky for the brownlow this year.

In saying this, why woukd Callan do all the hard yards building and leading GWS to the verge of finals and premiership glory to then throw it in and leave to come to Carlton who are arguably in a worse position than when he went to GWS.

Would love Ward and think he is a very elite player... and for the argument streets a head of Libba or any other dogs player, IMO he was very unlucky not to be AA this year and my sneaky for the brownlow this year.

In saying this, why woukd Callan do all the hard yards building and leading GWS to the verge of finals and premiership glory to then throw it in and leave to come to Carlton who are arguably in a worse position than when he went to GWS.
Eddie-Murphy-A-Ok-Reaction.gif

You've been in the league 5 years.. I'd be worried if you've had to re-brand the club already. Still plenty of time though for that kind of stuff.
Hey just pointing it out that i find it amusing dogs supporters bagging him for heading to sydney and yet they sign boyd on a mil a year befire he has finished his 1st contract.
Then we always get the Giants are here for tv money etc and yet the Dogs changed their name for $$$.

Glass houses and all that.

You can bag Ward for disloyalty but you can't bag him for being dumb. I'd love to see how loyal you jerks would be if offered big money elsewhere. Most of you guys would swap jobs for an extra dollar or two an hour.

Hey just pointing it out that i find it amusing dogs supporters bagging him for heading to sydney and yet they sign boyd on a mil a year befire he has finished his 1st contract.
Then we always get the Giants are here for tv money etc and yet the Dogs changed their name for $$$.

Who does the ironing at your place?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scully was a terrible deal "yeah, Boyd, but".

Ward might come home "yeah, Boyd, but".

The biggest benefit of Boyd living up to his potential is almost that it will shut down the moron's response du jour to literally anything a Dogs supporter says that said moron doesn't like.

Scully was a terrible deal "yeah, Boyd, but".

Ward might come home "yeah, Boyd, but".

The biggest benefit of Boyd living up to his potential is almost that it will shut down the moron's response du jour to literally anything a Dogs supporter says that said moron doesn't like.
Even if, and i believe he will, Boyd comes good. If you read what i was replying to you wouldnt of made a goose of yourself.
Someone was bagging ward for heading north for money. Yet this same someone was all for boyd doing the same thing. Thats what i was replying to.

As for the Scully comment. At least he doesnt play in the magoos for his wage.

Even if, and i believe he will, Boyd comes good. If you read what i was replying to you wouldnt of made a goose of yourself.
Someone was bagging ward for heading north for money. Yet this same someone was all for boyd doing the same thing. Thats what i was replying to.

As for the Scully comment. At least he doesnt play in the magoos for his wage.

Maybe if you go back a few pages champ, but I'm referring to this:

At least Scully hasnt played in the magoos. Unlike Boyd.

Boyd is well-paid and played twos last year. Get over it. We dropped Jack Macrae too. It doesn't make Scully less of an underperforming albatross.

If we lose Stringer or Bont because of him, maybe you could compare the two, but last I checked we had enough cap room to sign a free agent from the reigning premiers. Your best mid is playing for Collingwood this year because you couldn't pay him enough to stay.

Maybe if you go back a few pages champ, but I'm referring to this:

Boyd is well-paid and played twos last year. Get over it. We dropped Jack Macrae too. It doesn't make Scully less of an underperforming albatross.

If we lose Stringer or Bont because of him, maybe you could compare the two, but last I checked we had enough cap room to sign a free agent from the reigning premiers. Your best mid is playing for Collingwood this year because you couldn't pay him enough to stay.

So qoute the correct post next time mate.

Ahh so you can bag Scully but dont talk about boyd eh? Sounds reasonable

Actually our best mid is Sheil. But it was a close call. And it was because we wouldnt pay AT more than Sheil. Good move by the club i think.
Plus we have a certain Hopper that i think will make the pain of AT's loss a bit more bearable.

So qoute the correct post next time mate.

Ahh so you can bag Scully but dont talk about boyd eh? Sounds reasonable

Actually our best mid is Sheil. But it was a close call. And it was because we wouldnt pay AT more than Sheil. Good move by the club i think.
Plus we have a certain Hopper that i think will make the pain of AT's loss a bit more bearable.

Can't remember your own posts... You can talk about Boyd all you want, where did I say you can't? Point is it's moronically trotted out in response to everything, a la "lolz Scully totes alright cuz Boyd played maggies derp". You've been a big culprit here.

And it says a lot about just how spoon-fed your club is in respect of draft concessions that you're not that perturbed about losing a player Treloar.

Can't remember your own posts... You can talk about Boyd all you want, where did I say you can't? Point is it's moronically trotted out in response to everything, a la "lolz Scully totes alright cuz Boyd played maggies derp". You've been a big culprit here.

And it says a lot about just how spoon-fed your club is in respect of draft concessions that you're not that perturbed about losing a player Treloar.

You really are living the glass houses arent you.

c6a9f3d1d08840536a0a11f74e3fb448.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back