WSYD Callan Ward

Remove this Banner Ad

Ward Voted Most Courageous http://m.gwsgiants.com.au/news/2018-08-30/ward-voted-most-courageous.mobileapp

Voted by his peers as the most courageous player in the game. Thoroughly deserved for the player that fills the role for us the Joel Selwood does for the Cats and Nate Jones does for the Demons.

Captain and leads the midfield from the front.
Nate Jones seems like a nice guy and all but no way does he deserve to be in the same conversation as Selwood and Ward

Nate Jones seems like a nice guy and all but no way does he deserve to be in the same conversation as Selwood and Ward
I would. I've watched him smash us inside in our games against the Demons for years. He was down last year but it was his first game back from a long injury lay off.
On Sunday he didn't star but he's a big influence on the Demons in keeping composure in my view.

I would've voted for Ben Brown, i know all good KFs are hard bastards but he's something else IMO, always keeps his eyes on the ball, it's one thing to go in hard at ground level but doing it in the air is something different entirely IMO.

Thought Shane Edwards would’ve been a decent shout but Ward is as tough as they come
Edwards may be creative, may be elusive, may be skillful but not sure he's the regular 'body in a vulnerable position to win possession' type.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back