Media Calling All Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you ashamed that your own leaders think you can't stand up for yourself?

Do you want to be a man/woman who is feared in the Sweet FA, and not one who is scared of opposition posters?

If so, the Fighting Furies want you!*

You will be called a whore, a campaigner, a flog, and an ignorant piece of s**t who just won't flush, but you will never be asked to hide from others by your captain.

If you want a challenge, if you want to know the pain of a tinnie to the head, call 1-800- TJASTA

* _Cayz_ you're only allowed back if you come good on our filet o fish and McFlurry
Riding the Bombers’ coattails for some, any, exposure and relevance...

You’re welcome.

Riding the Bombers’ coattails for some, any, exposure and relevance...

You’re welcome.

pfffff

if i gave a s**t about exposure and relevance I'd do stupid s**t like SoO and sook for a ruck position

you're the one with zero faith in your own players, not me. You want them to hide and cower, I want them to sign onto the Furies and beat the s**t out of their foes.

you are making NaturalDisaster look like a great captain

pfffff

if i gave a s**t about exposure and relevance I'd do stupid s**t like SoO and sook for a ruck position

you're the one with zero faith in your own players, not me. You want them to hide and cower, I want them to sign onto the Furies and beat the s**t out of their foes.

Hey, I resent part of that.

pfffff

Easy man. No need to get narky...
I didn’t say there was anything wrong with it. In fact it’s pretty smart. How else can you guys find any relevance...

Seriously. Not kidding. I don’t even know who you play for.

So, again. Bravo. Good move. And again, you’re welcome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pfffff

Impossible ......

I think the rank and file of the Bombers players, would be to scared to speak out at the moment, they aren't allowed to act on their own behalf.

You may have to come up with a way they can get in touch, without the Captains knowing. As soft as the Bombers are, you need to lessen the trauma they will go through acting on their own.
too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back