Toast Calling out Phil Davis- likes dogs and caravans

Remove this Banner Ad

Just checked the cctv footage from home. Bloody boomer up on the patio table again. Grrrrrrr.

You have Boomer coming over. Cool

I hate dogs and hate caravans.

No problem with cats or dogs with me, but I sure hate caravans and hate even more the morons who tow them at 80 kmh or less on highways, particularly during holiday periods, leading to massive traffic queues and much frustration for those behind. And they don't ever pull over and let everyone through. Absolute flogs. When I eventually get to pass them, I give them a blast of the horn and shake my fist at them. Always feel better after that.

(This should be over on the grumpy old thread but why not have it here on the Phil Davis flog thread)

No problem with cats or dogs with me, but I sure hate caravans and hate even more the morons who tow them at 80 kmh or less on highways, particularly during holiday periods, leading to massive traffic queues and much frustration for those behind. And they don't ever pull over and let everyone through. Absolute flogs. When I eventually get to pass them, I give them a blast of the horn and shake my fist at them. Always feel better after that.

(This should be over on the grumpy old thread but why not have it here on the Phil Davis flog thread)
Its ok. I think if i passed phil davis i would shake a fist at him and shout some abuse. Prolly somthing harmless like "get of the road you spud"

Caravanners can GAGF. I travel along the Great Ocean Road through to Apollo Bay regularly for work and they make a beautiful trip into a nightmare. That, an Asian tourists pulled over by the side of the road on blind corners taking photos of cows.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back