Calling roacheee .... Our Melbourne bet all elements of the bet poised perfectly on a knife’s edge....

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Hope you recall this roacheee

Melbourne sitting 5-5, maybe on the up but not beaten any team who looks like making finals yet, but also not lost to any team that looks like missing finals. So it remains to be seen the outcome of this element of the bet.

Also the other element of the bet, the beers at The Royal before one of our triumphant finals in 2020 is hanging by the finest of threads as to whether that will even be possible. If the Demons get there we might have to just make it a brand new Jag or something. 😁

Meteoric Rise said:
I tell you what, given they are $2.75 for the 8 at Sportsbet, let’s say they finish in the top half of the ladder I win, the bottom half you win, and we have a bet. :)
Roacheee post:

But but but youre saying if they finish ninth you win..are you a norf or blooos supporter? Btw you're on

Froffies at the royal before one of our hopefully triumphant finals in 2020.

Last edited:

Feels like a win win....
If shemons make the 8...we get to see them lose a final
If they don't make the 8...well it's just lolz all round
Even better if they send a finals email out again when they don't make it

If it means the flogpies miss the
Finals.....i'll even barrack for the dees to win

Go Dees. 😂. I thought they actually played well for 4 quarters tonight with good tactics, decision making and ball movement. I think they can make finals now and would be a chance to give a bit of cheek as well. At the start of the season I fancied they could possibly challenge for a top 4 berth but they just might lack a bit of class and damage around the flanks needed to make that happen. Preuss stepped in and did a decent job for a reserve ruck and this is important for them. Very healthy list. Sorted their midfield right out too, Petracca is killing it and Oliver after I wrote him off as no good has obviously been sparked into action by my words, he is smashing the back out of it in the last few weeks. 😁

Go Dees. 😂. I thought they actually played well for 4 quarters tonight with good tactics, decision making and ball movement. I think they can make finals now and would be a chance to give a bit of cheek as well. At the start of the season I fancied they could possibly challenge for a top 4 berth but they just might lack a bit of class and damage around the flanks needed to make that happen. Preuss stepped in and did a decent job for a reserve ruck and this is important for them. Very healthy list. Sorted their midfield right out too, Petracca is killing it and Oliver after I wrote him off as no good has obviously been sparked into action by my words, he is smashing the back out of it in the last few weeks. 😁
I honestly never saw them as top four material... still don't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hello hello

Very flat performance yesterday. Need to finish really well to make top 8 and it looks unlikely to me. Once their compressed fixture started they have played 8 matches in 39 days, and by the time it is over it will be 10 matches in 48 days. It has proven too much for them and players like Viney and Brayshaw look to be going up and down on one spot now. By way of comparison the Tigers compressed section has entailed 11 matches in 59 days.

Yesterday it was Swans 7th match in a 40 days span, a more or less normal workload v Melbourne 8th in 39 days since their compression commenced. The Dees also flew to Alice Springs then Cairns for matches 5 days apart and that won’t have helped.

The Dees get no respite from here and with a dogged Freo and resurgent Giants and Bombers to come, I could see them either losing two or three of the remaining matches. As such, I am prepared to admit defeat and make an early payout on this bet. That’s right roacheee, if your bet loses you still win on the Meteoric Rise early payout bonanza. 😂

Very flat performance yesterday. Need to finish really well to make top 8 and it looks unlikely to me. Once their compressed fixture started they have played 8 matches in 39 days, and by the time it is over it will be 10 matches in 48 days. It has proven too much for them and players like Viney and Brayshaw look to be going up and down on one spot now. By way of comparison the Tigers compressed section has entailed 11 matches in 59 days.

Yesterday it was Swans 7th match in a 40 days span, a more or less normal workload v Melbourne 8th in 39 days since their compression commenced. The Dees also flew to Alice Springs then Cairns for matches 5 days apart and that won’t have helped.

The Dees get no respite from here and with a dogged Freo and resurgent Giants and Bombers to come, I could see them either losing two or three of the remaining matches. As such, I am prepared to admit defeat and make an early payout on this bet. That’s right roacheee, if your bet loses you still win on the Meteoric Rise early payout bonanza. 😂
Let it ride....not yet ready to concede that melbourne can't finish ninf....bwahahaha...loldees

Remove this Banner Ad

Back