VanBerlo=God

Premiership Player
Aug 25, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal
Putting a bit of a howdy-doo out there to the users of BF, umpires, players, coaches, team staff, and the general spectators.

I myself umpire, just starting to take up field (mostly do the boundary), but am curious as to how the coaches among us think, thinker, and focus on the players, especially those at the lower age range.
I think if i were to become a coach, I would want to aim at the U16's age group, just more so because of skills, body sizes, and its a bit easier to mold a game style out of slightly more mature bodies and minds.

What do others think?

(i'm not sure if this is the right forum, but oh well :D)

Putting a bit of a howdy-doo out there to the users of BF, umpires, players, coaches, team staff, and the general spectators.

I myself umpire, just starting to take up field (mostly do the boundary), but am curious as to how the coaches among us think, thinker, and focus on the players, especially those at the lower age range.
I think if i were to become a coach, I would want to aim at the U16's age group, just more so because of skills, body sizes, and its a bit easier to mold a game style out of slightly more mature bodies and minds.

What do others think?

(i'm not sure if this is the right forum, but oh well :D)

You umpire???? hmm never saw that comin but good on you:thumbsu:

You umpire???? hmm never saw that comin but good on you:thumbsu:
yeah had my first field match today, U18's
unfortunately the home team fielded only 14 players, had 2 late at qtr time, and were destroyed in the end. Only 1 player really stood up with an effort, not really that fun to watch, just like when i played in the juniors and something like that would happen :(

(mind you we lost one game by 100 points, and beat them by 30 in the GF :eek:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back