Toast Callum Ah Chee is a very good footballer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably not.

Without trawling through old threads, I can't be sure how often.

All players make mistakes but if the player is considered "fringe" the cries of indignation are amplified.

EDIT: You are wise to stay away from game threads.The knee jerk crap that goes on boggles the mind.

I really should train myself away from them.
I much prefer to watch the game. Rather than read what goes on in a game day thread.
Sometimes I read it after the game, over the next couple of days.

I much prefer to watch the game. Rather than read what goes on in a game day thread.
Sometimes I read it after the game, over the next couple of days.
A prevalent thing on the game day thread is people deciding whether someone can play or not based on one passage of play where they stuff up.

They wait for someone to do something wrong then Exhibit A your honour. The emotional outpouring seems to afflict experienced reasonable people as well as those who see a disaster unfolding every game.

It's a funny game footy isn't it.

A prevalent thing on the game day thread is people deciding whether someone can play or not based on one passage of play where they stuff up.

They wait for someone to do something wrong then Exhibit A your honour. The emotional outpouring seems to afflict experienced reasonable people as well as those who see a disaster unfolding every game.

It's a funny game footy isn't it.

Players go from spud to superstar from one passage of play to the next

Not in my "votes" for the WCE game but gee, another classy performance by Mr Reliable.

Cal has great game awareness (if that's the right word) and just makes good decisions, especially when the heat is on.

Very valuable player for us
He's actually surprising even me with his capacity to know when to slow it down or when to speed it up. A couple of times last night he got it and the hand went out , just calm down boys , it's ok.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back