Traded Callum Ah Chee [traded to Brisbane for future 2nd and future 4th round picks]

Remove this Banner Ad

The Suns should probably consider picking up Brendon Ah Chee from WC for some cheap mature depth. Would likely secure Cal.

That would be smart. Brendon is just on the fringe at the Eagles and seems to pick up a minor injury right when others seem to and dips out. Played one good game and picked up a corked calf and missed.

Would definately get a game at GC and you would think commit for 3 years and have a crack. Bigger boy who likes to take a big mark.

What is Callum worth? Mid 2nd.

That would be smart. Brendon is just on the fringe at the Eagles and seems to pick up a minor injury right when others seem to and dips out. Played one good game and picked up a corked calf and missed.

Would definately get a game at GC and you would think commit for 3 years and have a crack. Bigger boy who likes to take a big mark.

What is Callum worth? Mid 2nd.
Would you swap him with your aainworth+ your third round.

The last thing gold coast need is another plodder like ainsworth.
You need to be realistic, Bont type won't come. I would like Menegola, Connor Blakely, cognilio but they won't come.

Would hate to lose Ah Chee, basically comes into Martin's position in the team.

Rumour out West that Bredan his bro may be traded to the Suns for a minor pick upgrade. Thought there is Suns get a solid player in their mid 20's and Callum stays on.

Brendan has been on the fringe and in for two games this season and would get games at the Suns. Played a good deby v Freo then tweaked a calf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumour out West that Bredan his bro may be traded to the Suns for a minor pick upgrade. Thought there is Suns get a solid player in their mid 20's and Callum stays on.

Brendan has been on the fringe and in for two games this season and would get games at the Suns. Played a good deby v Freo then tweaked a calf.
I would do it if it keeps Callum at Suns. Callum is a great talent and finally looked ready to deliver this year. Unfortunately, every season he gets injured. Bredan would not be in the best 22 with a healthy list next year but he would be a decent depth.

I don't think GCS want him on senior list like the Eagles, most probably wait until he is delisted and get him through Spp. Eagles need to delist somebody on their senior list for new draftees or rookie upgrade.

I don't think GCS want him on senior list like the Eagles, most probably wait until he is delisted and get him through Spp. Eagles need to delist somebody on their senior list for new draftees or rookie upgrade.

Eagles have others to move on before Ah Chee. And he is close to the first emergency picked so in our best 25.

Remember the strategy is to retain Callum. If the Suns havent done that by the end of trade week you risk losing him. So to get Brendan and retain Callum that all needs to happen before the end of trade week or the Suns take a risk.

I would do it if it keeps Callum at Suns. Callum is a great talent and finally looked ready to deliver this year. Unfortunately, every season he gets injured. Bredan would not be in the best 22 with a healthy list next year but he would be a decent depth.

If Brendan is just outside the premiers best 22 if fit and in form he'd be getting a game at the Suns. Im stunned he didnt go there from Port.

Eagles have others to move on before Ah Chee. And he is close to the first emergency picked so in our best 25.

Remember the strategy is to retain Callum. If the Suns havent done that by the end of trade week you risk losing him. So to get Brendan and retain Callum that all needs to happen before the end of trade week or the Suns take a risk.
Is a patient game, if I am GCS recruitment manager I played the waiting game. If Callum intended to join Eagles or other club his heart is set on to leave, getting Bredon is weak excuses. Callum is not 18 years old but 23 years old next year. I said it first bredon ah chee going to get cut by Eagles if GCS don't do a trade with Eagles.

Last edited:
If Brendan is just outside the premiers best 22 if fit and in form he'd be getting a game at the Suns. Im stunned he didnt go there from Port.
Yes, I heard Brendan was willing but Suns were not interested. I assume he plays mostly midfield/forward. In my opinion not in Suns best 22 next year. Suns best 22 is actually pretty good. Next year players ahead of him inside Brodie, Fiorini, Swallow, Bowes, Ainsworth, Macpherson, Miles, Miller, Holman; on the wing Ainsworth, Fiorini, Powell, Hanley, Lukosius, Weller, Callum; forward Callum, Miller, Powell, Lemmens, Macpherson, Rankine, Holman, Sexton, Martin (gone probably).

Brendon ah chee is rubbish
He’s worth nothing
You can talk up all types of arbitrary scenarios to convince yourself he’s worth something in a trade club but he’s delist material

He’s worth nothing
You can talk up all types of arbitrary scenarios to convince yourself he’s worth something in a trade club but he’s delist material
I thought he played a pretty good game against your lot the other week.

Then again, anyone who can kick a footy would've looked good that night.

He’s worth nothing

Ditto Callum. If GC weren’t so short on natural talent he’d be delisted at seasons end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back