Traded Callum Ah Chee [traded to Brisbane for future 2nd and future 4th round picks]

Remove this Banner Ad

Look at the end of the day the best the suns are getting for ah Chee will be a fringe player(Keays) and a third rounder.
Nah Just go to draft and get the next Menegola, Stewart. Keays going to demand money the same as ah chee.

:rolleyes:
I couldn't care less what we pay or don't pay but...a Suns poster also referenced past trading ie pick 2 for Weller. A trade which is a huge outlier and honestly should have been vetoed by the AFL
That trade was bought up specifically to highlight how cherrypicking certain trades to justify a point is flawed thinking.

The deal will get done, let’s all hope it’s a win / win as we need Qld footy to thrive. I will be supporting the Lions in the finals

You really do have no idea mate. Nail myself to that cross? Lol. You make ridiculous comments and then are not prepared to back them up with logic or reason. I will leave it there because I’ve got some finals to enjoy anyway! Take it easy champ.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Ridiculous comments like having speed dial to the lions recruitment team you mean lol. Yeah let’s leave it there champ

I also will be watching those finals and cheering on the Lions, I hope Brissie go all the way.

Last edited:
Ridiculous comments like having speed dial to the lions recruitment team you mean lol. Yeah let’s leave it there champ

I also will be watching those finals and cheering on the Lions, I hope Brissie go all the way.

Ok big fella, time to give this a rest now. You thought that I was serious about having a speed dial to the recruitment team? Wow. That was a smarta$$ reply to a nonsensical comment, but feel free to use it to support your argument

Enjoy supporting the Lions in the finals, I’d rather see you wearing our scarf than Dutton I suppose...

Nice edit to your original post btw lol.

Ok big fella, time to give this a rest now. You thought that I was serious about having a speed dial to the recruitment team? Wow. That was a smarta$$ reply to a nonsensical comment, but feel free to use it to support your argument

Enjoy supporting the Lions in the finals, I’d rather see you wearing our scarf than Dutton I suppose...

Nice edit to your original post btw lol.

No didn’t think you were serious just pointing it out as after all it was you that raised the the point of ridiculous comments, I suppose you would know what one looks like

Enjoy the final

The Lions are currently armed with picks 17, 19, 32 and 42, with the latter two in the mix to used on Ah Chee once the Trade Period opens on October 7.

Far Cry from the first Round Picks suggested by Suns fans earlier in the thread hey.

Far Cry from the first Round Picks suggested by Suns fans earlier in the thread hey.

There are going to be some very disappointed suns posters around here mate. Hopefully they can realise how delusional they were to expect ‘pick 15/19 or GTFO’ 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would say that a trade has already been agreed upon between the 2 sides if Lions have already made him an offer and its gone public, I would have said pick #19 would be the cost but the article mentions #32+#42 based on points that equates to #18

Its trades like this where a kid from another state wants to leave for another club thats not even in his home state , What this means is that he totally disrespected the club that drafted and looked after him since being drafted. The suns have made a massive investment in him both $$$$ and picks

#15 or another kid like Smith or McFadyen should be asked for or no trade walk into the draft

Why is it "disrespectful" to leave when offered better money and a longer-term deal for the same job? Perhaps he's somewhat indifferent or not that enamoured with his club and teammates. Kid is a former first round draft pick, so if GC didn't draft him, there would have been a fair number who were interested. It's not like the Suns plucked him from obscurity and gave him a chance he wouldn't have otherwise gotten. He doesn't really owe them anything, especially as (due to the farcical nature of the AFL system) he's still tradeable currency despite being uncontracted.

I would say that a trade has already been agreed upon between the 2 sides if Lions have already made him an offer and its gone public, I would have said pick #19 would be the cost but the article mentions #32+#42 based on points that equates to #18
Awesome, we can give them a bit of a discount and just takes the single pick at 19 — much simpler

Remove this Banner Ad

Back