Player Watch Callum Brown (Delisted 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I've been uncritical of Callum till now.. Thought I'd seen some good signs and he just needed more time in the game. Tonight he was terrible. Not as bad as Hoskin Elliot but to be fair it would be be hard to be as bad as WHE without trying real hard to be bad. Both need to play prolonged VFL until they start killing it there and demand another chance.
That said, I have zero confidence that our match committee will make this obvious selection change.

He’s a goer, but that’s about it. Showed some positive signs in 2019. Thought he might’ve gone on with it. He hasn’t.
Had the chance to ice the game tonight. Muffed it.

Not the 1st Time he had a Chance to Seal a Game for him to Stuff it up

He’d be a good amateurs footballer like Brayden Shaw and Kyle Martin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When youre one of the WORST SET SHOTS IN THE ENTIRE ******* AFL WHY THE fu** WOULD U TAKE A SET SHOT OFF COX THEN GO AND MISS ONCE AGAIN FROM 30 METRES OUT

Useless ******* spud.

Why would u even play him anywhere in the forward 50? If he gets the footy he will miss it 8/10 times and waste the opportunity
Yep, and he was leading for the ball 45m out earlier, to a player in possession maybe 70m out, which is just a wasted kick. He still has to find another target in range, so it’s just a redundant link in the chain and another opportunity to turn the ball over or get spoiled.

Callum Brown should essentially never lead for the ball inside 50. Crumbs and defensive pressure only.

If there has been a worse 50-game player in the history of the AFL, then none immediately comes to mind. Who would have thought that nepotism and cronyism could ever go wrong, eh?

But let's direct the hate not at the kid, but the blind morons who continue to select him. If someone wanted to pay me 300 grand a year to drag my fat, old arse around the park, it wouldn't exactly be my fault if I rocked up on game day would it?

The kid is getting to pretend to be an AFL footballer just like daddy, so it's not his fault, but it's long overdue for someone at the club to end this ridiculous fantasy.

If there has been a worse 50-game player in the history of the AFL, then none immediately comes to mind. Who would have thought that nepotism and cronyism could ever go wrong, eh?

But let's direct the hate not at the kid, but the blind morons who continue to select him. If someone wanted to pay me 300 grand a year to drag my fat, old arse around the park, it wouldn't exactly be my fault if I rocked up on game day would it?

The kid is getting to pretend to be an AFL footballer just like daddy, so it's not his fault, but it's long overdue for someone at the club to end this ridiculous fantasy.

Worse 50 game player, interesting question.
The following played over 100!
Matt Shaw
Zac Dawson
John Worsfold
Strawbs O'Dwyer
How he compares to them, I'm not sure.

Worse 50 game player, interesting question.
The following played over 100!
Matt Shaw
Zac Dawson
John Worsfold
Strawbs O'Dwyer
How he compares to them, I'm not sure.

Woosha was a best and fairest winning dual premiership captain and part of one of the greatest halfback lines in history...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back