Player Watch Callum Brown (Delisted 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

7 metres gained for the entire match, which is only 11 times lower than the next worse (Sier) who spent half the match on the shitter with a stomach bug.

And Buckley keeps playing him

tenor.gif

Never was a fan to be honest and he still hasn’t changed my opinion of him.If anything it’s gone down even more over time.

Gets ball OKish... overthinks the next stage, one step too many, takes vastly over optimistic disposal option.... result, not pretty...

Callum Brown averages less touches and goals per game than Ben Kennedy did... and is older now than when BK got delisted. By Melbourne.....

Thought he was pretty solid in the 1st half, impact faded after 1/2 time.

7 metres gained for the entire match, which is only 11 times lower than the next worse (Sier) who spent half the match on the shitter with a stomach bug.

And Buckley keeps playing him

tenor.gif
53 games now. His career stats are ugly. Below average in almost all areas of importance except tackling. Time to put a line through him and move on.... unlike Tyler

Not sure why he keeps running into traffic whenever he gets the ball. Not sure if it’s a lack of speed, or a lack of awareness.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Callum Brown averages less touches and goals per game than Ben Kennedy did... and is older now than when BK got delisted. By Melbourne.....

If Kennedy got as many chances as Brown did he would've turned into a decent player.

Bucks has his favourites though unfortunately, if you are one you're close to undroppable.

If Kennedy got as many chances as Brown did he would've turned into a decent player.

Bucks has his favourites though unfortunately, if you are one you're close to undroppable.

Is Kappa some sort of abbreviation for “hyperbolic negative bullshit”?

BenKen had 4 seasons at 2 clubs for 40 games and his career stats were vastly enhanced by his midfield time at Melbourne where he averaged about 17 possessions. Brown 49 games across his 1st 4 years and this year will get that midfield exposure BenKen did in 2017. Brown has never averaged <12 possessions in any year which BenKen did in 2 of his 3 years at the Pies.

Ok time to STIR the pot.

go to the 40 second mark on this video here

and the 3:28 mark on this one

clearly both showing he actually can kick 50 metres ...

Happy to discuss - but there appears to be a huge misnomer from the CB haters here about his kicking distance and what I don't understand is why a team of AFL professionals ( aka Collingwood selection committee) clearly doesn't see anything about CB the way the haters here do. What do they see that the haters don't?

Ok time to STIR the pot.

go to the 40 second mark on this video here

and the 3:28 mark on this one

clearly both showing he actually can kick 50 metres ...

Happy to discuss - but there appears to be a huge misnomer from the CB haters here about his kicking distance and what I don't understand is why a team of AFL professionals ( aka Collingwood selection committee) clearly doesn't see anything about CB the way the haters here do. What do they see that the haters don't?
I’ve watched enough games to know he’s not part of premiership capable side. 5 years in and can’t hold a spot in this list says enough. AFL is tough, not everyone makes it. People over complicate it when a fathers son is involved. Happens at every club

I’ve watched enough games to know he’s not part of premiership capable side. 5 years in and can’t hold a spot in this list says enough. AFL is tough, not everyone makes it. People over complicate it when a fathers son is involved. Happens at every club
a more reasoned argument .. but this waffle about his kicking just sh$%^^&*ts me to tears..

There are at least 6 other players in same category ... which probably explains our current ladder position. he gets a game coz there is no one consistently challenging at present .. in 12 months time that will change and the haters will have to find another retarget!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back