Player Watch Callum Brown (Delisted 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Come on Dave, you were saying the same thing about Moore when he was 16 :p

At least Moore had done something at a High Level. Dominated in the u-16 Champs

Still shows massive potential being the strength speed and size difference of a 12 yo and a 14 yo is huge.

It is but I remember Elijah Edwards who was very highly rated at about 14 but wound up not getting Drafted at all

It is but I remember Elijah Edwards who was very highly rated at about 14 but wound up not getting Drafted at all

Nick is already close in height as Josh and playing in a far superior comp, Elijah had done nothing "relatively" in comparison to Nick even at a lower age group. Projecting Elijahs failings on Nick Daicos is off base TD.

So while yes it is true he could potentially fall of the face of the footballing scene, given his family back ground one can assume that will be unlikely and the fact he has continued to show promise like a 12 goal game gives a good insight into what he is capable of.

I agree... but remember how three Clokes and two Shaws yielded only two long term players (in fairness, Rhys also ended up having a good career). We certainly need some father son luck along the way...

Three premiership players.....Rhys getting a flag at the Swans...who have played 738 games between them

And the 75 games from Jason Cloke was a respectable career for a good ordinary footballer.

Think we did ok there.

Long way to be a Draft Prospect at 11
You said he'd done nothing of note. He was the player of the carnival as an underage player at a national championships. Stop shifting the goal posts and just admit you were wrong.

You said he'd done nothing of note. He was the player of the carnival as an underage player at a national championships. Stop shifting the goal posts and just admit you were wrong.
Any chance we can have some factual proof of this oft repeated story around young Daicos and his performance at the National champs. I assume it was in the SSV team for 12 and unders 3 years ago...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong built a dynasty on Father Son picks, admittedly they got them for nothing but a quartet of Daicrowns at any price would set us up nicely for the future.
And there's a couple of Buckleys awaiting us too

Ones a jet and ones an ace from what I hear

You likely not born when Fabian carelli was burning them in junior footy, just too small to be picked but he was a junior gun

Okay, Nick Daicos is the best prospect EVER to come thru and in his Rookie Season he will kick at least 100 Goals

Okay, Nick Daicos is the best prospect EVER to come thru and in his Rookie Season he will kick at least 100 Goals
That's the spirit td

So just urban legend then. Thought so
Was reported by Paige Cardona in Moores draft year too. Yes, I know she's rubbish when it comes to trade and draft rumours, but she also works for TAC cup radio and is pretty on top of all the junior stuff, particularly when it comes to Collingwood F/S prospects.

Sometimes, I think you do this just to set him off.

I'm not judging you, by the way. Watching you get into Apex36's head is quite funny, in it's own morbid way...

Sometimes, I think you do this just to set him off.

I'm not judging you, by the way. Watching you get into Apex36's head is quite funny, in it's own morbid way...
Stop being an idiot.

Stop being an idiot.

I see TradeDraft's pressing of your buttons has reduced you to typing the same thing over and over again.

I'm impressed, Dave. Even I have had trouble getting to Apex and I scare the s**t out of crims for a living...:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back