Player Watch Callum Brown (Delisted 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I know that , I'm more talking about a thread that just keeps kicking a bloke while he's down, I know he doesn't look like he's going to make it but how many versions of how sh*t he is do we have to read
No different to our coach in that regard.

I couldn’t even tell you what position he plays or what position he is even suited to.

Doesn’t get nearly enough of the ball and doesn’t kick any goals. Isn’t damaging with his kicks but may lay a couple of tackles a game.

Has played 60 games (and fairly consistently) yet he hasn’t shown in what role he can be a strong contributor for us.

I don't have a problem with us keeping him this year. I have a problem with us keeping Greenwood and Madgen though.

I DO have a problem with how many opportunities he's had when others have been kept out in recent years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ill stick the boot in when's its due but come on this whole team is a dud.

cal is just a scapegoat at this point

Nope.

He is the worst or in the worst 3 to 5 players on the ground in every game he plays and it's been that way for a couple of years. He's absolutely shocking and his teammates actively avoid giving him the ball how because they know it.

Even in bad teams, the worst guys need to be dropped. It's not Cal's fault he's not up to it. The coaches need to make the call on him.

It’s ridiculous how quickly Sier gets dropped when benchmarked against Cal Brown’s incredible unbroken stretch of meek, impactless games.

It’s a low bar admittedly but Sier has had twice the impact in half as many games. Clearly different selection criteria for different players.

Surely Cal’s dream run must finally end when Elliott and McCreery are available for selection?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It’s ridiculous how quickly Sier gets dropped when benchmarked against Cal Brown’s incredible unbroken stretch of meek, impactless games.

It’s a low bar admittedly but Sier has had twice the impact in half as many games. Clearly different selection criteria for different players.

Surely Cal’s dream run must finally end when Elliott and McCreery are available for selection?

Don't bet on it, remember Jarryd Blair? Buckley held onto him like he was grim death!

Maybe he is just one of those "fabric players" Bucks was talking about when he got rid of the other 4.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back