Traded Callum Coleman-Jones [Traded to North Melbourne with 42, 47 and a future 4th for Tarrant, 40 and a future 2nd]

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree, but if the tables were turned, I wouldn't begrudge Richmond sending a player to the PSD without a favorable deal.
Despite what many of my fellow supporters think, the psd is there to help the bottom clubs get us contracted players without giving up anything in return.
Wouldn’t have begrudged north for doing it at all.
it is what it’s there for after all.

I'll wait to see it confirmed but if it is, those North supporters who have commented here so vociferously will have an almighty amount of egg on their faces.
it's confirmed

Now where's that Norf bloke that's been loitering around our board all week trolling tigers posters about CCJ.....Can't remember his name

it's confirmed

Now where's that Norf bloke that's been loitering around our board all week trolling tigers posters about CCJ.....Can't remember his name

Very good deal for us.

Where are those North supporters that were saying we were going to get bent over and royally screwed?

Or maybe future trading relationships actually DO matter when making trades.

Oh well.

An easy way to make this trade work is to blow by them on the ladder.

Cheers for Brad Ottens v2.

Look, fair deal on the basis that he is a key position player that’s been in the system for 4 years now. We’ve put in all the work developing him.

North obviously rate him highly too with a 4 year contract offer on a reported $400,000-$450,000 salary per year.

Oh well.

An easy way to make this trade work is to blow by them on the ladder.

Cheers for Brad Ottens v2.
You spelt Adam Pattison wrong....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back