1633671546279.png

1633671779381.png

Last edited:

rippersnipper

What up son, whatever
Jun 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Surely package up those picks with 38 and get something a bit better? Not sure what worth they have otherwise

Disregard, I see were giving up 38* too. That's a s**t deal imo

Krakoueraddict

Team Captain
May 8, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Must be pretty confident that we can trade in some future picks if we're letting that F2nd go.

Oct 12, 2008
The North of Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I hope he retires a club champion and that the first page of his thread will eternally be people complaining about trading a pick in the 20s for him.

You should see the first page of Robbie Tarrant's thread. Or really anyone's. They're all a mess

Sphynx

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Welcome to the new Brad Ottens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not excited with the trade as a whole but looking forward to seeing CCJ run around next year for us.

The club identified the player and got him to the club.
Welcome Callum , I trust the clubs judgement and the deal is what it is.
In reality we will all forget the deal when you are high giving your deeds next year.
Another piece of the puzzle, I’m going to enjoy this.

teethmeetsflesh

Cancelled
Oct 28, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I resent those that went to an oppo board to threaten something that they had no control over. Look at what you've done~!

Welcome CCJ - looking forward to seeing you in the bounding blue and white.

Oct 12, 2008
The North of Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I resent those that went to an oppo board to threaten something that they had no control over. Look at what you've done~!

Welcome CCJ - looking forward to seeing you in the bounding blue and white.

oh no, we've embarrassed ourselves in front of the dumbest people in melbourne

partycorolla

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2009
Black Rock
AFL Club
Richmond
I thought and posted he should be worth a future 2nd or 20 this year but you get 26 or 28 back. I also posted a bunch of crap at various posters who came over to Tigerland, which was just banter. I'm surprised we got a future 2nd and 38 for picks we were only going to use to package up and trade out.

Despite all the crap written, I believe CCJ has promise. Good hands, decent kick (even though his action doesn't look super fluid - he kicks straight most of the time) and doesn't mind crashing a pack. I think you could play him as a forward ruck to start as he looks more comfortable down forward than in the ruck but so do many young rucks early in their career. From Tigers perspective I think of Benny Gale and Brad Ottens who both started forward before playing their best in the ruck.

Anyway, it's done now. if the picks were based on 2021 position then it probably favours us but 2022 is a different year and you guys look to be on the improve. I look forward to being at the footy in 2022 and yelling at CCJ that he still owes us 100k and probably booing him the first time he gets it before shutting up as he kicks his third.

Alright, have a good one and thank you for trading Tarrant as part of it rather than rooting up our FA compo for Chol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back