Cleric

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 14, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Seems dumb they have lycett and ladhams

Would be a good get due to being cheap

For north we have Goldy whose probably in his second last year that will need replacing
He would come cheap. Dixon is getting older, CCJ can play that contested marking role. Then have Marshall at CHF, and then the more agile forwards in Rozee, Georgie, Fanta, Grey etc roam around.
He is also insurance in the ruck.

juss

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
He would come cheap. Dixon is getting older, CCJ can play that contested marking role. Then have Marshall at CHF, and then the more agile forwards in Rozee, Georgie, Fanta, Grey etc roam around.
He is also insurance in the ruck.
I dont think he'd come that cheap. He's possibly the next KPF after Riewoldt or the next ruck after Nankervis or ideally the KPF/ruck Brad Ottens type role.

I dont think we'd want to lose him so unless he wants to go home, doesn't strike me as one we'd sell for peanuts like we have done in the past.

bird_man

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 14, 2012
The River Murray
AFL Club
St Kilda
I dont think he'd come that cheap. He's possibly the next KPF after Riewoldt or the next ruck after Nankervis or ideally the KPF/ruck Brad Ottens type role.

I dont think we'd want to lose him so unless he wants to go home, doesn't strike me as one we'd sell for peanuts like we have done in the past.
Normally when uncontracted players that can't get a game want to leave it's tough to drive a hard bargain.

juss

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
I think he is available to play in round 5 but will need to get some VFL games into him first

Round 9/10 is about when i would expect to see him play seniors all things going well
He'd been playing VFL practice matches recently.

I think he'll be in the side sooner rather than later.

Remove this Banner Ad