Traded Callum Coleman-Jones [Traded to North Melbourne with 42, 47 and a future 4th for Tarrant, 40 and a future 2nd]

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree, but if the tables were turned, I wouldn't begrudge Richmond sending a player to the PSD without a favorable deal.
Despite what many of my fellow supporters think, the psd is there to help the bottom clubs get us contracted players without giving up anything in return.
Wouldn’t have begrudged north for doing it at all.
it is what it’s there for after all.

Cleric

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 14, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Since Lynch has joined the Tigers CCJ has been spending most of his time in the VFL where he has been playing well. Might be worth shaking his tree to see if wants more opportunities somewhere else.

He’s our future 1st ruck whose contracted for 2 more years.

Can’t see Adelaide offering anything of interest to us for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

don't want to lose him, because he's out of the side wed get unders for him too but was a top 20 pick and has a heap of potential. Hope we keep him, will need to give him some games to keep him engaged.
Will be interesting with Nank coming back in 2 weeks and Chol looking the goods at the moment. Unless they give Jack or Lynch a rest I can’t see him getting a game now. He got injured at the wrong time.
If it plays out that way he will be primed for a rival clubs offer.

Adelaide would be a good fit. Three years development under his belt would have him pretty much ready to go.
He’s done nothing to lessen his value from his draft selection (pick 20). Be interesting to see what his value is now.

I hope he stays.

Seperate thread but can you see Port lightening its group? Id think Hayes would be wondering where he fits?

they’re all contracted and I think port rates them all highly so port wouldn’t by choice.
the trick with hayes is he comes ooc in 21, and will be 22 yrs of age so I would hope we show we have a plan for him by then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back