Traded Callum Coleman-Jones [Traded to North Melbourne with 42, 47 and a future 4th for Tarrant, 40 and a future 2nd]

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree, but if the tables were turned, I wouldn't begrudge Richmond sending a player to the PSD without a favorable deal.
Despite what many of my fellow supporters think, the psd is there to help the bottom clubs get us contracted players without giving up anything in return.
Wouldn’t have begrudged north for doing it at all.
it is what it’s there for after all.

Was a shocking trade before it was done & still looks that way. Not to dance on his grave and finger point (but I will anyway), have heard that Noble made us cave and overpay on this when we didn’t need to. His subsequent criticism and control over the list management team, ultimately resulted in our three recruiters walking out.

I am very grateful he is no longer involved in our club for multiple reasons, but acting as a charity at the trade table is a key one.

Well done to Richmond, who are a much more professionally run organisation, and there is no better example of that, then this trade.

Paul Curtis is making this a very good trade for us.

25519.jpg

This we win you lose back and forth is getting silly. CCJ will be judged in 5 years time and it looks like pick 20 will go through 2 or 3 clubs hands before it’s used. The winner in this is the CCJ trade thread on big footy.

This we win you lose back and forth is getting silly. CCJ will be judged in 5 years time and it looks like pick 20 will go through 2 or 3 clubs hands before it’s used. The winner in this is the CCJ trade thread on big footy.
And everyone who is not a North Supporter :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back