Player Watch #14 Callum Mills (c)

Remove this Banner Ad

Callum_Mills_2017.4.jpg

Callum Mills

Callum Mills is one of the best young players in the AFL. The QBE Sydney Swans Academy graduate won the 2016 AFL Rising Star award and was selected in the AFL Players’ Association’s 22Under22 team in three of his four eligible years. Mills is a small defender with uncompromising courage who’s also capable of shifting through the midfield. The New South Welshman was elevated to Sydney’s leadership group during the 2018 pre-season at the age of just 21, and he’s now a member of a five-man leadership panel alongside co-captains Josh Kennedy, Luke Parker and Dane Rampe, as well as Lance Franklin.

Callum Mills
DOB: 02 April 1997
DEBUT: 2016
DRAFT: #3, 2015 National Draft
RECRUITED FROM: North Shore (NSW)

What on earth were you thinking starting that list management thread on the main board? It was 100% guaranteed that it would be immediately infested with those knuckle dragging trolls. Or was that your intention all along?

Bit much GWS fans joining in

Good mind to go have a word to both of them

Your main board thread suggesting this is going well

The main board is idiots, discussing idiot topics with other idiots.

It is a good laugh though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Millsy you little bloody rippa!!

Heens & Mills locked & loaded. Just need Zakka & AA & I reckon we're pretty much set for the next 5 years.

I am really impressed with the new blood. If we can keep the core list together then, well... the sky is the limit my friends!

Heeney. Mills. Jones. AA. Paps. Naisy. Hewett.

Holy crap that's a great list at that age group IMO.

Pity we handed out 4 year contracts for spuds like Sinclair it's not

Trade a highly skilled winger for a neafl ruck

C'mon Punts, lets be fair.

First we had very little choice in the matter as Jetta (highly skilled winger in 2012, won't comment afterwards) wanted to go to WA.
Second the Trade Ban for the rule we didn't break tied us to minimal value in return and even that Punishment for breaking no Rule had to be modified to accommodate the trade for a WAFL player.

AFL House can GAGF for that one.

Seriously hoping we can lock in Jones and AA. It would leave me feeling more confident of future grand final appearances than I've ever felt.

And would give me time to mentally prepare for the inevitable losses in said grand finals.

as i am not a moderator it is not for me to say whether this post is allowable or not but anyway like MILLS jones is essential to our future while allir would be a massive loss given the development we have put into him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back