Recommitted Callum Moore [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Callum Moore could possibly be on the move and looking for more opportunities elsewhere.

Still only 22 and about to enter his 4th season Moore has some currency that would be very appealing to a number of clubs like Hawthorn, Collingwood, Western Bulldogs, Sydney etc that are searching for a center half forward who can also play as a third tall forward.

What is his market value though. A pick in the 30s or 40s?

Last edited:
Has great speed... I can’t see us letting him go at this stage, unless we think our younger Talls are better.

Why does he have currency ?
This is what happens when u are a top 4 mob. Even the orange peeler can get a tad overrated.

Effectively the only currency comes from having some height, however KPP's showing any potential will break into ANY 22 at ANYTIME, and be given serious consistent gametime to prove themselves.
Rookie that had 3 seasons to show something. No shortage of them about.

I rate him. His conversion seems to let him down at AFL level which is probably what has prevented him from cementing a spot in the tigers forward line.

Callum Moore could possibly be on the move and looking for more opportunities elsewhere.

Still only 22 and about to enter his 4th season Moore has some currency that would be very appealing to a number of clubs like Hawthorn, Collingwood, Western Bulldogs, Sydney etc that are searching for a center half forward who can also play as a third tall forward.

What is his market value though. A pick in the 30s or 40s?
I would say he'd be a 4th pic in the draft

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back