Toast Callum Sinclair 50 games

Troystenvic

Premiership Player
Apr 13, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
He has played 50 more games than all of us combined and has been paid a shitload for the privilege.

He might look like DJ Qualls (Road Trip) but he is making a good life gor himself.

Well done Cal for making almost every post a winner

I'm always more optimistic than most in general about a players "potential". Particularly those whipping boys that often get belted each week on here. I was huge Jesse "the great" White fan. Likewise Jets. Macca. BennyMac. Reidy. Even Grundy (when he was the board whipping boy). Etc etc.

Same goes for Cal. If he can start to mark the bloody thing & give us the kind of fwd option Pyke used to then he can hold his spot & be a valuable member of the team.

Naisy, Tippo & Sinkers as the 3 rotating Ruc/Fwd (I'd like Tippo to be a stay at home FF ideally to help free up Bud & Reid up the ground a bit)... His ruckwork is actually ok. He gives everything & tackles well. And when he marks it he's a good enough kick at goal. It's just the concrete hands & tank let him down I reckon.

Happy enough with him & think he can improve. His last few weeks have been good & show he's working hard off the track as much as on. Good on him for getting 50 under the belt. It's the next 50 that'll matter the most for his career IMO. Good luck to him.

download (15).png

Can't believe these two threads actually exist next to each other.

Seems wrong.

Attachments

• download (15).png
    download (15).png
    6.7 KB · Views: 67
Back