Calm down, think happy thoughts.....

Remove this Banner Ad

*Note to Vansrooboys, I will not be taking part in the post match orgy as I'd much rather rug up with you on the shagpile carpet, in front of the fireplace, with a glass of wine.[/B][/QUOTE]

Ughhhhh, Shagpile...lets talk felted yarn, you don't get the burn marks.

Originally posted by Rooboy 96:
I was eating lunch... thanks a lot...

Was it a virgin?
eek.gif

Originally posted by Fruity:
Why don't we combine the feral tiger and virgin blonde sacrifice and kill off Matthew Knights? Surely no one has slept with him!!

Knighter was already sacrificed on the altar of the Satanic Libba in round 2. There aint much left of him now!

(P.S. Knighter does have a son - Father/Son rule here we come!)

------------------
I See Sunshine On a Cloudy Day The joys of knocking off Collingwood!
How the West was won - West Coast Review

Originally posted by Vansrooboys:
Ughhhhh, Shagpile...lets talk felted yarn, you don't get the burn marks.

Ah....how about the vibrating waterbed with satin sheets then......? Not forgetting the wide screen TV with a continual loop of the '75, '77, '96, and '99 Grand Finals.....

Originally posted by Shinboners:
Ah, my reply to the one you sent me......or is someone playing around with your e-mail account??????

Sorry, I didn't think there was something to respond to....I'm not in tommorrow, so I'll have plenty of time to think about....
wink.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Vansrooboys:
Sorry, I didn't think there was something to respond to....I'm not in tommorrow, so I'll have plenty of time to think about....
wink.gif

Yeah....doom me to not one but TWO sleepless nights......such is the price I have to pay......
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Shinboners (edited 01 May 2001).]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back