(Log in to remove this ad.)

caloschwaby

The One and Only
Jan 3, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Celtics, Renegades, Packers
That might work for this size but put it on your designs and it will look the same as the old one as a gap that small will disappear when scaled.
Oh right I see what you mean now. Not sure how I'd get around that without redesigning the whole logo.
When it's small on a guernsey (such as my Bendigo WIW) I like how it looks like a letter from an alien language, then on closer inspection, the viewer finds the meaning behind it :)

craegus

A New Dawn has Broken
Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal
If your going to go with a joined letter design perhaps something along the lines of these would work better;

The other option you could go with is something like this;

Barrybran

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
The other way to alleviate that could be to shorten the T and join the C and S

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cannavo

Naycha Boah
Aug 4, 2012
Nunya. Nunya Business
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Yes
Aw, Shucks. The most irritating part is that I've never heard of/played the game, let alone seen it before. I think I'll have another go at it to make it unique.
magpienato can testify that I had shown him a drawn concept of it almost a week ago now :) He even helped me use the pen tool to get the right curve for the "C".
Mind you I only edited your creation, the real CTR logo is way different so you don't have to go out your way to completely change it :thumbsu:

caloschwaby

The One and Only
Jan 3, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Celtics, Renegades, Packers
Mind you I only edited your creation, the real CTR logo is way different so you don't have to go out your way to completely change it :thumbsu:
Wow :drunk: complete misunderstanding on my part. Can never be too certain especially considering recent events on this board.
I'm glad my design was of use to you. It looked so good I thought it was the real deal :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom