caloschwaby

The One and Only
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Celtics, Renegades, Packers
Thread starter #56
Here's today's work.
-Moved the textures to a separate folder and turned them off until I can figure out how to get them to look right. Still looks neat as it is.
-Added a back jersey/shorts and placeholders for text/numbers.
-Attempted stitching which I will improve later.

upload_2018-11-9_23-9-30.png

AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Boston Celtics Melbourne Stars
Here's today's work.
-Moved the textures to a separate folder and turned them off until I can figure out how to get them to look right. Still looks neat as it is.
-Added a back jersey/shorts and placeholders for text/numbers.
-Attempted stitching which I will improve later.

View attachment 583034
Nice work mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Boston Celtics Melbourne Stars

magpienato

The Swooping Magpie
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors,Melbourne Renegades
Last edited:

caloschwaby

The One and Only
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Thread starter #67
Last edited:

caloschwaby

The One and Only
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Thread starter #68
Well now that my season is done in the ABA, any feedback on my kit would be much appreciated. Don't think I did too bad for my first ever Basketball kit, though certainly a lot of room for improvement.

HOME Presentation.jpg

AWAY Presentation.jpg

just_kick_it

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal
Well now that my season is done in the ABA, any feedback on my kit would be much appreciated. Don't think I did too bad for my first ever Basketball kit, though certainly a lot of room for improvement.

View attachment 599502

View attachment 599503
I voted for yours, really liked it and was surprised to see it knocked out after the first round. The couple of bits of advice I would give though would be to change the cuffs and collar on the road jersey, the lines going cross ways make it look a bit cluttered/messy IMO. The shorts could do with a bit of jazzing up, the primary or a secondary logo on the waist band would be one option. A logo on the bottom of the legs of the shorts like the Raptors have would be another option.

caloschwaby

The One and Only
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Thread starter #70
I voted for yours, really liked it and was surprised to see it knocked out after the first round. The couple of bits of advice I would give though would be to change the cuffs and collar on the road jersey, the lines going cross ways make it look a bit cluttered/messy IMO. The shorts could do with a bit of jazzing up, the primary or a secondary logo on the waist band would be one option. A logo on the bottom of the legs of the shorts like the Raptors have would be another option.
Thanks! While doing them I did see the away cuffs/collar as a bit risky though I also wanted to have difference between my home by emulating the Knicks' city jersey (which I thought looked great).

The shorts were killing me for ideas haha. I thought in the end that "less is more" and that it'd be better with a simple design for the shorts.

just_kick_it

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal
Thanks! While doing them I did see the away cuffs/collar as a bit risky though I also wanted to have difference between my home by emulating the Knicks' city jersey (which I thought looked great).

The shorts were killing me for ideas haha. I thought in the end that "less is more" and that it'd be better with a simple design for the shorts.
I thought that it might have been a case of high risk=high reward with the cuffs and collar but you dont know unless you try I guess hey?

Yeh fair enough. Another suggestion for the shorts that Ive thought of just looking again now is putting some red piping/highlights in the sides and the waistband.

caloschwaby

The One and Only
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Thread starter #75
That’s one ‘majestic’ mountain range you have there! :p
I was watching BBL just before while having a look at my designs from last season (who's sponsor was Adidas) when I came up with this concept.
Decided to play around with the idea of a mountain range as a key identifier given the mountain ranges of the Swabian region. Worked with the logo, though I haven't found a way to make it work on guernsey :)

Top Bottom