Portfolio caloschwaby's Designs

Remove this Banner Ad

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH.
After further research I found that I had actually played Crash Nitro Kart on PS2. Very fondly remember loving that game to bits. Wasn't old enough to remember CTR :(

- I am guessing the middle letter is a T. If so it is a little lost in the design.
Bit of a simple solution to it but I like it :)

CTS LOGO BACKGROUND (GAPS).jpg

That might work for this size but put it on your designs and it will look the same as the old one as a gap that small will disappear when scaled.
Oh right I see what you mean now. Not sure how I'd get around that without redesigning the whole logo.
When it's small on a guernsey (such as my Bendigo WIW) I like how it looks like a letter from an alien language, then on closer inspection, the viewer finds the meaning behind it :)

If your going to go with a joined letter design perhaps something along the lines of these would work better;
4925_CTS_Letter_LogoIMG2015114323634.jpg

I quite like the idea behind this one and I think for now it works well with my current design :) I might also be able to recolour it with an designs I make.
CTS LOGO (Highlighted T).png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
I quite like the idea behind this one and I think for now it works well with my current design :) I might also be able to recolour it with an designs I make.
View attachment 532722

It could work like that, but I would change the S, it doesn't seem to fit and also looks like a 5.

Aw, Shucks. The most irritating part is that I've never heard of/played the game, let alone seen it before. I think I'll have another go at it to make it unique.
magpienato can testify that I had shown him a drawn concept of it almost a week ago now :) He even helped me use the pen tool to get the right curve for the "C".
Mind you I only edited your creation, the real CTR logo is way different so you don't have to go out your way to completely change it :thumbsu:
Crash_Team_Racing_Logo.png

Mind you I only edited your creation, the real CTR logo is way different so you don't have to go out your way to completely change it :thumbsu:
Crash_Team_Racing_Logo.png
Wow :drunk: complete misunderstanding on my part. Can never be too certain especially considering recent events on this board.
I'm glad my design was of use to you. It looked so good I thought it was the real deal :D

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Boston Celtics Melbourne Stars
Howdy all,
To ensure my designs are unique from others I've decided to create a brand new manufacturing label called CALO TAILORED SPORTS. This will be featured on all my competition and portfolio entries so feel free to let me know what you think :)

View attachment 532264

Coincidence hey CTS ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back