Portfolio caloschwaby's Designs

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like a similar style to the following, so maybe try making it look more like this I think.
View attachment 582611
S/O to the GOAT NBA Designer Tyson Beck
Definitely trying to go for that look but I'm not that advanced yet :p

Here's today's work.
-Moved the textures to a separate folder and turned them off until I can figure out how to get them to look right. Still looks neat as it is.
-Added a back jersey/shorts and placeholders for text/numbers.
-Attempted stitching which I will improve later.

upload_2018-11-9_23-9-30.png

Here's today's work.
-Moved the textures to a separate folder and turned them off until I can figure out how to get them to look right. Still looks neat as it is.
-Added a back jersey/shorts and placeholders for text/numbers.
-Attempted stitching which I will improve later.

View attachment 583034
Nice work mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Well now that my season is done in the ABA, any feedback on my kit would be much appreciated. Don't think I did too bad for my first ever Basketball kit, though certainly a lot of room for improvement.

View attachment 599502

View attachment 599503
I voted for yours, really liked it and was surprised to see it knocked out after the first round. The couple of bits of advice I would give though would be to change the cuffs and collar on the road jersey, the lines going cross ways make it look a bit cluttered/messy IMO. The shorts could do with a bit of jazzing up, the primary or a secondary logo on the waist band would be one option. A logo on the bottom of the legs of the shorts like the Raptors have would be another option.

I voted for yours, really liked it and was surprised to see it knocked out after the first round. The couple of bits of advice I would give though would be to change the cuffs and collar on the road jersey, the lines going cross ways make it look a bit cluttered/messy IMO. The shorts could do with a bit of jazzing up, the primary or a secondary logo on the waist band would be one option. A logo on the bottom of the legs of the shorts like the Raptors have would be another option.
Thanks! While doing them I did see the away cuffs/collar as a bit risky though I also wanted to have difference between my home by emulating the Knicks' city jersey (which I thought looked great).

The shorts were killing me for ideas haha. I thought in the end that "less is more" and that it'd be better with a simple design for the shorts.

Thanks! While doing them I did see the away cuffs/collar as a bit risky though I also wanted to have difference between my home by emulating the Knicks' city jersey (which I thought looked great).

The shorts were killing me for ideas haha. I thought in the end that "less is more" and that it'd be better with a simple design for the shorts.
I thought that it might have been a case of high risk=high reward with the cuffs and collar but you dont know unless you try I guess hey?

Yeh fair enough. Another suggestion for the shorts that Ive thought of just looking again now is putting some red piping/highlights in the sides and the waistband.

I thought that it might have been a case of high risk=high reward with the cuffs and collar but you dont know unless you try I guess hey?
That's basically what FJGD is all about I suppose :p

That’s one ‘majestic’ mountain range you have there! :p
I was watching BBL just before while having a look at my designs from last season (who's sponsor was Adidas) when I came up with this concept.
Decided to play around with the idea of a mountain range as a key identifier given the mountain ranges of the Swabian region. Worked with the logo, though I haven't found a way to make it work on guernsey :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back