List Mgmt. Cam Joyce

Remove this Banner Ad

Good news, was so far out of his depth it isn't funny. Whoever put Joyce in charge should also be tarred and feathered. **** really is looking up, Joyce was meant to be Scott's boss and it was the other way around.
2019_05_25_09_15_24.gif

Good call, inevitable call.

Getting this appointment and the football structure right should be the top priority for the review panel and the Board. Won't get the headlines of coach murmerings but so critically important.

About time.

Went out clubbing with Cam once - his talent spotting was evident that night or lack of.
The girls he was hitting on were unsightly and looked like he carried this into his day job.
Let me guess. Kept picking girls that looked good but couldn’t dance.......or could dance but looked no good.

Just wow!! Cannot stress this enough...... is.no.loss.

The good thing though, we can and will improve if we employ the right types, and if not, we don't let them hang around for ******* ever.

How and why do wrong people get into positions they cannot handle?
Why is he staying till the end of the season?
He is in a position of power, if he leaves needs to go now. The guy holds to much ip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is he staying till the end of the season?
He is in a position of power, if he leaves needs to go now. The guy holds to much ip.

Yeah's he's not , wouldn't worry about it, but sheesh I'm riding our SACKED leaders bus all the way to the very last stop which is, and how you say it is how I'm feelin'.

Attachments

• 1561452523794.png
    1561452523794.png
    73.5 KB · Views: 250
Last edited by a moderator:
Just wow!! Cannot stress this enough...... is.no.loss.

The good thing though, we can and will improve if we employ the right types, and if not, we don't let them hang around for ******* ever.

How and why do wrong people get into positions they cannot handle?
Theres that "priciple", the idea that you inevitably promote people based on their ability in their curreny role into positions they arent capable of based on assumption of capacity without actual evidence.

The Peter Principle i think.

Theres that "priciple", the idea that you inevitably promote people based on their ability in their curreny role into positions they arent capable of based on assumption of capacity without actual evidence.

The Peter Principle i think.
Just go Joyce your a joke now Buckley and Carl just go after Neil Balme and Jason McCartney

About time.

Went out clubbing with Cam once - his talent spotting was evident that night or lack of.
The girls he was hitting on were unsightly and looked like he carried this into his day job.

I thought he'd be camped out the front of Victoria Secret shows throwing his wallet at each model as they were ushered off to join their NBA player boyfriends limos.

I thought he'd be camped out the front of Victoria Secret shows throwing his wallet at each model as they were ushered off to join their NBA player boyfriends limos.
That would have been him in his "later" years, when he inherited a fortune, having pushed all his grandparents out to a nursing home suddenly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back