Rumour Cam McCarthy is on his way back to Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d rather Freo pay Mason Cox $300k per year than pay McCarthy rookie wages.

This is totally false.

I'm pretty sure that Freo's current trading difficulties with Geelong are because we won't take Rohan as well as the player we are after.

I'm pretty sure that Freo's current trading difficulties with Geelong are because we won't take Rohan as well as the player we are after.

I apologise in advance and please feel free to return the favour…

but…taking rohan would be such a freo move. Can’t go missing in finals if you don’t make them.

I apologise in advance and please feel free to return the favour…

but…taking rohan would be such a freo move. Can’t go missing in finals if you don’t make them.

Naahhh mate, it's all good, and why I made the joke. We are better at recruiting now, but boy oh boy we've made some utensil ups in the past.

Naahhh mate, it's all good, and why I made the joke. We are better at recruiting now, but boy oh boy we've made some utensil ups in the past.
Rohan had a pretty good regular season. Elite category for goals per game and marks inside 50. Freo could use that. Shame he isn’t 25. Just send him on footy trip Sept 1st

Hanging out with Alex Pearce, the return is on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they could always bring Harley Bennell back
At Least Bennell with all his off-field issues had a burning desire to play the game and work hard through issues, even with tissue paper calves and the occasional bender

Remove this Banner Ad

Back