List Mgmt. Cam McCarthy Requests Trade to WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder he has so many posts
Replies the same sh!t to every argument
"16 clubs can get a deal done with the Giants....."
REPLY <Copy and Paste> REPEAT
My highlight was when he said 2 firsts are chips. Spoilt much.

Don't forget late first rounders may as well be second rounders
What a douche
I also love when people rewrite history in saying we couldn't offer our current first cause of HB. Never mind it was a few days for that trade. Not only did GG do that, so did everyone's least favourite poster on the cricket board.

That's him just engaging in the odd bit of trolling. The real defacto is the one who engages in genuine, sincere discussion on the Freo board.
Who regretfully informs us that Weller is going to the saints at the end of the season.

Ok, just to get this thread back on track...

I find it kinda hilarious that the thread on the main board has GWS supporters blaming the whole situation on Freo. And they're making up sooooooo much crap about the trade period to justify it. We don't know what Freo offered. We don't know if there were any players on the trade table. All we know is that the contract Freo offered Cam wasn't substantial, so it's not a money thing. And GWS weren't willing to negotiate. It's all good to say "what if freo offered x", but they had no starting place to know what GWS would want.

I still get the feeling that there's something else going on, not just a failed trade. I just really hope something gets sorted because he's too young to be so troubled. And way too talented to be lost to the AFL.

Ok, just to get this thread back on track...

I find it kinda hilarious that the thread on the main board has GWS supporters blaming the whole situation on Freo. And they're making up sooooooo much crap about the trade period to justify it. We don't know what Freo offered. We don't know if there were any players on the trade table. All we know is that the contract Freo offered Cam wasn't substantial, so it's not a money thing. And GWS weren't willing to negotiate. It's all good to say "what if freo offered x", but they had no starting place to know what GWS would want.

I still get the feeling that there's something else going on, not just a failed trade. I just really hope something gets sorted because he's too young to be so troubled. And way too talented to be lost to the AFL.
Their argument to the fact that they categorically said they would not trade him is that they traded Boyd. Not worth debating with them

May be we could make a higher offer, maybe we can't. That's all water under the bridge. GWS kept McCarthy.

Their problem is they have a disgruntled player and they haven't done enough to address his issues. It's their problem to deal with, not ours.

Genuine hilarious the GWS posters implying we should have moved mountains to offer a trade they want when they should focus on trying to move mountains themselves to keep McCarthy happy.

The most irritatingly annoying thing about the giant knobs is that I keep wondering why I see the same posters all the time.

Then you realise that they are the only posters.

I've stopped going into that MB thread, it's the same thing over and over

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder what the flow on effects of GWSs handling of this situation will be?

Maybe nothing, maybe steer potential recruits away from the club.

Their blank AFL check wont last forever and the chickens will come home to roost eventually.

Wonder what the flow on effects of GWSs handling of this situation will be?

Maybe nothing, maybe steer potential recruits away from the club.

Their blank AFL check wont last forever and the chickens will come home to roost eventually.

This has sweet FA to do with their long term longevity, which is why their supporters focus on it so intensely.

They don't want to face the fact that no-one gives a s**t about their club or the game in an area with millions of people and no AFL presence..

This is the AFL's, (Demetriou's) greatest and most expensive mistake, ever.

They will fold. Put your house on it.

Their argument to the fact that they categorically said they would not trade him is that they traded Boyd. Not worth debating with them

I love how they've rewritten history and say stuff like 'the Bulldogs managed to make it work, so Freo could have if they tried.'

The Bulldogs best player walked out on them and said he'd retire if they didn't trade him to GWS. It wasn't a case of them getting creative and making sacrifices to get a deal over the line.

And the hypocrisy of them spitting so much venom at McCarthy and Freo when they induced Griffen to do exactly the same thing... :rolleyes:

It's so cute - they actually have three supporters! They can go the game in identical shirts and have G-W-S painted on their bellies.

Thanks.........just spent 10 minutes cleaning up my drink when I spat it out all over the computer table.....:thumbsu::thumbsu:

This has sweet FA to do with their long term longevity, which is why their supporters focus on it so intensely.

They don't want to face the fact that no-one gives a s**t about their club or the game in an area with millions of people and no AFL presence..

This is the AFL's, (Demetriou's) greatest and most expensive mistake, ever.

They will fold. Put your house on it.

One can only hope......pathetic waste of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back