List Mgmt. Cam McCarthy Requests Trade to WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point in time I'd rather get Black now if McCarthy is going to be too much. Trial Black for a year w/ Bennell and wait for GWS to lose patience / give up with an uncommitted McCarthy and get him cheaper next year. One year isn't going to make a difference.

I thought it was nonsense. I feel like my braincells dissipate into the aether every time I read a trade hypothetical from a GWS poster.
Taylor was being naughty like usual and used the pregnant girlfiend scenario as an example, and all of a sudden everyone was saying that his girlfriend was pregnant. If you missed some of the early posts , you would swear it was a real story.

Taylor was being naughty like usual and used the pregnant girlfiend scenario as an example, and all of a sudden everyone was saying that his girlfriend was pregnant. If you missed some of the early posts , you would swear it was a real story.

It will be in the papers tomorrow, keep you eye out for the press in your front garden Tayl0r

It was a nice example of internet chinese whispers.

Soon a lazy journo will jump on that thread late without knowing the history, post it on their twitter, resulting in people quoting the tweet as proof of the rumour in the same thread the rumour came from. Then the cycle of modern media will be complete.

I was beginning to cool on Cam McCarthy until I began to think about our forward line next year without him. All we have is Pav (who we all love but have to accept is well past his best), untried rookies like Tabs who have done nothing to inspire confidence and perhaps someone like Mason Shaw who comes with massive question marks. I think we need him simply because the cupboard is bare without him.

I was beginning to cool on Cam McCarthy until I began to think about our forward line next year without him. All we have is Pav (who we all love but have to accept is well past his best), untried rookies like Tabs who have done nothing to inspire confidence and perhaps someone like Mason Shaw who comes with massive question marks. I think we need him simply because the cupboard is bare without him.

Ballantyne Pavlich Griffin
Walters Fyfe Bennell

Looks ok to me.

Midfield: Mundy, Barlow, Neale, Hill, D.Pearce, DeBoer, Suban, Mzungu, Weller, Blakeley, Langdon

Midfield could do with some work though.

Whilst theres discussion of McCarthy I wonder if it makes better sense to forget about him if they cant get a reasonable deal done especially giving away next years 1st.

Hogan is two years away and arguably next years the time to do it. If Demons wait til 2017 hes uncontracted and they lose the power. So if we say make do next year without McCarthy.
2016 we drop say to 8th or ninth we have a much better pick plus we have 2017 pick which will probably be better value (minus Sandy\Mundy) and just need to add the steak knives.

Story goes that key GWS supporters were saying the only reason Can would want to go home was for money so I mentioned that GWS had brought Cam's GF into it by saying they wanted to get her over there and I said if she was pregnant it would explain why he was so adamant to get home and she won't want yo move there away from her family.

I've been accidentally right about things before but this one would be a doozey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Y
Story goes that key GWS supporters were saying the only reason Can would want to go home was for money so I mentioned that GWS had brought Cam's GF into it by saying they wanted to get her over there and I said if she was pregnant it would explain why he was so adamant to get home and she won't want yo move there away from her family.

I've been accidentally right about things before but this one would be a doozey.
You are immaculate.

Go hard for Hogan now I reckon (before they pressure him into locking in a longer contract) - don't die wondering...If we are giving up first round picks for a key forward he is the guy - grew up Freo supporter would love to be running round in purple...Make it happen Bondy - 2 first round picks and a player (if required to make it happen)

Go hard for Hogan now I reckon (before they pressure him into locking in a longer contract) - don't die wondering...If we are giving up first round picks for a key forward he is the guy - grew up Freo supporter would love to be running round in purple...Make it happen Bondy - 2 first round picks and a player (if required to make it happen)
Um, I think they'd want a bit more than that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back