Cam McCarthy taken to hospital

Remove this Banner Ad

What’s happened to this guy? I hope he is ok re his health. He kicked 35 goals in just his second season and then wanted to return home. Hasn’t progressed and now apparently they want to play him on a wing.

What’s happened to this guy? I hope he is ok re his health. He kicked 35 goals in just his second season and then wanted to return home. Hasn’t progressed and now apparently they want to play him on a wing.

He stood out a year during a very important development period for a key forward. That would be my guess.

Played his best footy as a third tall behind Cameron and Patton.

Not a go to forward in the stand and deliver sense in the slightest which is what Fremantle have tried to shape him into. Best use I’d say is similar to how the Crows use Tom Lynch when playing with Walker and Jenkins.

Smoke and fire my friend !!!

Yeah, no, thats not at all how this works, this is called slander until actual concrete proof is provided.

What you're doing is just being an arsehole.

People are stigmatised by the most stupid people who simply don’t understand the truth.

To suggest, imply or state that Cam McCarthy has epilepsy due to drug taking....

Well that’s just slander and is actually punishable by the law. Rightly so.

These sorts of comments are offensive not just to Cam McCarthy and his family, friends.
They are deeply offensive to people who battle Epilepsy everywhere. Not only do they have to deal with serious health issues, but they are excluded from so many aspects of society.
Take it from me that having Epilepsy is not an easy ride. It changes you and limits your choices.

instead of potting Cam Maccarthy who is dealing with a life changing health issue that he unlikely to ever recover from, have some empathy for him and others in the same boat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back