Welcome Cam McCarthy - Welcome to Freo!

Remove this Banner Ad

Dardy is just a good old fashioned footballer. If he’s in the 50, he’s having a shot. No fuss about it. Just slots them.

I just want a coach who singles him out, has a quick, 'come on mate, what's going on?' when he's had a bad quarter.

There's something weirdly endearing about a bogan from North Coogee who's a bit overweight, has a stupid haircut, and doesn't suit the tattoos he's got. Maybe that's it. I hope he kicks about five when we wear that original jumper later this year.

I just want a coach who singles him out, has a quick, 'come on mate, what's going on?' when he's had a bad quarter.

There's something weirdly endearing about a bogan from North Coogee who's a bit overweight, has a stupid haircut, and doesn't suit the tattoos he's got. Maybe that's it. I hope he kicks about five when we wear that original jumper later this year.

Tell you what, the way you describe him there he sounds more and more like Thor himself.

The guy is our best shot for goal in the team and it isn't even close. Dead on every single time

Evening all. I was so impressed with his kicking yesterday, never really got the hype at gas and tbh haven't seen too many of his games at freo. Just looked like kicking them from everywhere and drop punts too.

Good luck for the rest of the year.

Nothing old fashioned about Cam that’s for sure!

They never lead away from the player with the ball in the old days for starters.

Yes perhaps not in that respect 😂. I more meant that he’s not an “athlete” that plays football, he’s just a footy player. Got good skills, usually makes a decent decision with ball in hand and can dab a goal outside 50. Good kicking action too.

The mental side is where it can fall down for Dards. That’s when he does dumb and lazy things like looking for a cheapie out the back instead of leading up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back