Cam Rayner extends !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Great news, congratulations Brisbane. Shows the go home rumours pre draft about Rayner were just hot air and shows what rapid and significant improvement Brisbane have made as a club.

The comp needs strong clubs in the northern NRL dominated states, Brisbane are obviously on the up but Gold Coast remains a huge worry with no upside evident.

Enjoy Rayner, he really looks a talent.

You never know, I would've said the same about the lions at the end of 2016/start of 2017. And things are definitely on the way up here. Maybe the same could happen with the suns. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a season like the lions' 2017- bottom 2 but more competitive and even a few upsets with some light at the end of the tunnel, 5 or so wins with players praising Dew like we've been praising Fages.

Thanks champ. I think you missed the point of my post.

But your point was misconstrued, as the circumstances, as others have explained, are all very different from those of the GH5.

----------

More importantly, this is fantastic news.

But your point was misconstrued, as the circumstances, as others have explained, are all very different from those of the GH5.

----------

More importantly, this is fantastic news.
So youre saying we’ve never picked up players early in their careers from other clubs? The GH5 carry on by some of our supporters was/is a joke.

So youre saying we’ve never picked up players early in their careers from other clubs? The GH5 carry on by some of our supporters was/is a joke.

If I wanted to make that point I'd probably should have picked players other than Beams, Robinson, Bundy, and Hodge (!)

The most shocking information emerging from Rayner re-signing is the apparent revelation that Greg Swann doesn't have a dishwasher.

Personally I've never even operated one. About to move into a place that has one though! Going to be exciting, though my arthritic hands will miss the hot water.

Personally I've never even operated one. About to move into a place that has one though! Going to be exciting, though my arthritic hands will miss the hot water.

It's a game changer.

Ours was out of action for a couple of weeks last year and it really took an emotional toll on me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toughen up boys!! All you need is some Parmolive dish washing liquid and your hands will be as soft as a baby's bottom! Madge said so.

Pftt, dishwashers indeed!

(suspect the young ones won't have a clue what that means ;))

Last edited:
The most shocking information emerging from Rayner re-signing is the apparent revelation that Greg Swann doesn't have a dishwasher.

He's just taken two in hasn't he?

Have a dishwasher but it's not as good as I expected after we moved into a new place. Kind of defeats the purpose of having a dishwasher when you have to rinse dishes first. Is this the same for most dishwashers or do I need to replace it?

There's no way the Swann' manor doesn't have a dishwasher. I think they're just making sure the boys do their fare share of domestic work. Eons we replaced a junk dishwasher with a Bosch and it make a huge difference (also give it a regular clean cycle).

This is a riveting tangent on what's the best news we'll get over the preseason.

Have a dishwasher but it's not as good as I expected after we moved into a new place. Kind of defeats the purpose of having a dishwasher when you have to rinse dishes first. Is this the same for most dishwashers or do I need to replace it?
Standard procedure mate.

Toughen up boys!! All you need is some Parmolive dish washing liquid and your hands will be as soft as a baby's bottom! Madge said so.

Pftt, dishwashers indeed!

(suspect the young ones won't have a clue what that means ;))
You know your soaking in it.:p
Just like we are soaking in all this unexpected good news from the club.
Surely THIS is the year when the feel good off season just keeps going.
Cross the fingers through salt over my shoulders and dodge the black cat on the way home.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back