Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Player rating 10.7. Well above his previous two years average of around 9. That average would have been the 6th best amongst 38 players defined as mid-forwards in 2023. Rayner needs to do better than this to be elite, but it isn't a bad contribution by any means.
You said he would break out last season. He didn't. This year a breakout would be making the AA squad. Which he is miles off doing. More likely to be dropped than make the AA squad.

From what I've seen this is the highlight of your posting legacy on Big Footy, retire while you're on top bruz.
30 touches, 18 kicks, 6 clearances, 70% disposal efficiency, named in best players with 0 pre-season and effort put in VS whatever the hell the Rayner kid did.

Don't bring Oliver into this thread. He literally would've won your last 7 BnF's and you know it. Your Bnfs have been Grundy, Taylor Adams, Josh Daicos and hell even a guy like Jack Crisp has won it twice. Embarrassing stuff. Don't speak Oliver's name out of turn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a great player.

People knocking him in here after they lose. They wouldn't have said s**t had the Lions won.

And your predictions were wrong in week 1 but you are pretending they weren’t
haha, it's not a week by week prediction. it's a season prediction.You didn't put in a prediction so you have no voice.

30th best player on his draft class based on total output produced to date.

Meanwhile Brent Daniels had 22 touches, 4 goals, and plenty of run and dash. Rayner is not half the player of Brent Daniels.

Last edited:
haha, it's not a week by week prediction. it's a season prediction.You didn't put in a prediction so you have no voice.

30th best player on his draft class based on total output produced to date.

Meanwhile Brent Daniels had 22 touches, 4 goals, and plenty of run and dash. Rayner is not half the player of Brent Daniels.
You never asked me for one mate…I was actually quite insulted at the time. You should probably stop posting in the thread every week if you are going to talk season averages though.

Week one goes to Rayner, I think we can all agree on that.

Another standard 'meh' Cam Rayner game. 14 touches, 0 influence. He's sliding down to the 40th best player in his draft at this rate. Even with the 4th highest CBA's he still couldn't find the ball. He's got to be dropped soon. Half the Brisbane fans all think the same according to their own forum.

Another standard 'meh' Cam Rayner game. 14 touches, 0 influence. He's sliding down to the 40th best player in his draft at this rate. Even with the 4th highest CBA's he still couldn't find the ball. He's got to be dropped soon. Half the Brisbane fans all think the same according to their own forum.
Whilst I agree he wasn't on his own. Our team is the Sam Stosur of the AFL. Have all the talent but mentally weak.

I used to think that he'd eventually reach his potential but now I realise he won't. so much talent but doesn't want to work hard enough to be his very best. Incredibly he's never been dropped throughout his lacklustre career to date.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back