Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

This could be like when Kyle Reimers kicked 8 against a fledgling Gold Coast in 2011.

Continuing to build nicely. Getting singled out by the panel shows for his rapid improvement and impact on the contest.
Might not have looked like it on the T.V, but he is building quite nicely and had quite a good game last night while watching him at the ground, with his speed and evasiveness being very effective in our midfield and his superb goal in the first quarter so we'll happily keep him around if no one wants him and he continues his upwards trend at the footy club.

Might not have looked like it on the T.V, but he is building quite nicely and had quite a good game last night while watching him at the ground, with his speed and evasiveness being very effective in our midfield and his superb goal in the first quarter so we'll happily keep him around if no one wants him and he continues his upwards trend at the footy club.

From 14 touches he had a goal, 3 score involvements, 5 inside 50s, 3 clearances and over 400 metres gained. All while playing a heap of time up forward.

From 14 touches he had a goal, 3 score involvements, 5 inside 50s, 3 clearances and over 400 metres gained. All while playing a heap of time up forward.

And really made his big frame felt with his bullocking work. Opens things up for his teammates.

And really made his big frame felt with his bullocking work. Opens things up for his teammates.
Glad to have such a quality young player like him at our football club :cool:

Played a ripper today. Kind of player that doesn’t need 30 touches to impact the game.

Give him 15-20 real solid touches and breakthrough efforts and he’ll impact the game plenty.

Got banned for a while there I think. Probably didn’t come back due to embarrassment over his terrible opinions on Rayner.

And failing to pick Ed Richards in his top 31 of the 2017 draft. And rating Fritsch at 4. 😂

Anyway, sure danster is fine, he is still suspended. He will come back to tell us why Rayner’s excellent and improving form is proof of him being a sh!t player, never despair. 😂

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And failing to Ed Richards in his top 31 of the 2017 draft. And rating Fritsch at 4. 😂

Anyway, sure danster is fine, he is still suspended. He will come back to tell us why Rayner’s excellent and improving form is proof of him being a sh!t player, never despair. 😂
I reckon Danster just needs to embrace the word of Faganism in his life, to fully appreciate the love for Rayner :cool:

AFL.com.au - Nine Things We Learned From Round 11

5. Cam Rayner is ready to take off

Now half-a-season back following his ruptured ACL, Cam Rayner is a whisker away from taking games over on his own. With Hugh McCluggage (hamstring) sidelined against the Giants, Rayner was thrown on-ball more often, attending 17 centre bounces, and cashing in with the extra opportunities. The former No.1 draft pick had career highs in disposals (25), contested possessions (12) and clearances (six) and was also able to chip in with a goal and two goal assists. Rayner’s power through congestion is a difference-maker for Brisbane, as is his penetrating kicking inside forward 50. His upward trajectory is a major factor why the Lions can be better in 2022 than 2021. – Michael Whiting

AFL.com.au - Nine Things We Learned From Round 11

5. Cam Rayner is ready to take off

Now half-a-season back following his ruptured ACL, Cam Rayner is a whisker away from taking games over on his own. With Hugh McCluggage (hamstring) sidelined against the Giants, Rayner was thrown on-ball more often, attending 17 centre bounces, and cashing in with the extra opportunities. The former No.1 draft pick had career highs in disposals (25), contested possessions (12) and clearances (six) and was also able to chip in with a goal and two goal assists. Rayner’s power through congestion is a difference-maker for Brisbane, as is his penetrating kicking inside forward 50. His upward trajectory is a major factor why the Lions can be better in 2022 than 2021. – Michael Whiting
I hope danster168 has a good read of this, once he returns from his suspension on here ;)

Although in saying that, he might be still weeping tears of his team’s loss against Fremantle over the weekend :p

danster168 has had a shocking weekend. A hell of a bad weekend that was for danster. 😂😂😂
I reckon he has had plenty of bad weekends in the past to already get used to that good old feeling, especially when he followed those Demons throughout the late 2000s/mid 2010s ;)

Maybe we should try and get him suspended every week for his nonsense, just so that the Demons can carry on the losing form for all of us to enjoy :p

I reckon he has had plenty of bad weekends in the past to already get used to that good old feeling, especially when he followed those Demons throughout the late 2000s/mid 2010s ;)

Maybe we should try and get him suspended every week for his nonsense, just so that the Demons can carry on the losing form for all of us to enjoy :p

I do miss danster. We need him back. Threads like this are no good without a danster. I am the danster on the Max King thread. I consider it my duty to Saints supporters. 😁

To be fair on this thread though, danster did have a lot of support from posters who seem to have disappeared from view.

If only Buddy didn’t get that stupid suspension I mean who hasn’t wanted to strike Cotchin over the years he should’ve got a medal instead

If only Buddy didn’t get that stupid suspension I mean who hasn’t wanted to strike Cotchin over the years he should’ve got a medal instead

Jeez Cotch is rent free with a lot of people. Someone hits Cotch a right cross to the jaw should get a medal….Cotch lays one toenail on the ku klux klan leader he should get life. It is wonderful to think Cotch is so feared that he seems to have seriously messed up the supporters of 17 opposition clubs. 😍

Jeez Cotch is rent free with a lot of people. Someone hits Cotch a right cross to the jaw should get a medal….Cotch lays one toenail on the ku klux klan leader he should get life. It is wonderful to think Cotch is so feared that he seems to have seriously messed up the supporters of 17 opposition clubs. 😍
That's what happens when a captain & club wins 3 premierships in 4 years, we still should have won the premiership in 2020 though if Geelong didn't smash our arse in the prelimary final, bloody cats :huh:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back