Toast Cam Sutcliffe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ishikawa

Club Legend
Jul 18, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Good game on the weekend and an ideal sort of candidate for SANFL leadership which I guess led to his ascension, but yes I do agree with the sentiment that it's a missed opportunity to develop Atley or Drew in the seniors. Anyway we shall see how he goes in the back end of the year there are some traits that suggest he could become a fairly stable handy contributor.

Seanybruz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 22, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I made my judgement of him based on tagging Whitfield who was manning the mark whilst we had the freaking ball!

Good goal aside, I still don’t think he should be anywhere near our best 22 going forward when we have so much young midfield talent in the SANFL.

NEGAN

Premium Gold
Apr 26, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I actually like what he brings to the team...

I know his stats don't say much but I don't know he has to do more, but instead wanting him dropped 2 weeks ago I want to persist while being droppable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jakksynn

Premiership Player
Sep 10, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
6 disposals isn’t exactly a great game. Balanced out by 2 goals and 4 tackles but still that’s nothing to write home about. If he can find a way to get his hands on the ball more he could be a real weapon.

Shane_Mag

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 5, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Adel United, Man United, LA Lakers
Doing enough the last 2 weeks but I don’t see him a long term player especially with some of the talent we have out or in the sanfl

Ishikawa

Club Legend
Jul 18, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Can see why the coaches like him. While in the long term I think ideally we'd be developing Atley or Drew in the seniors, Sutcliffe does offer a certain versatility that neither of them can. Good on him, clearly done well through the Magpies and maybe can carve out a valuable niche in the firsts :).

Top Bottom