Injury Cameron Guthrie - calf 2017 version

Remove this Banner Ad

Seeing this is the Guthrie thread, may I dip the rudder a little and point us at his injury.....

I heard calf at the Pies preseason game..... Havent heard how long.....

Any takers..... and PLEASE no more effing injuries!

GO Catters

According to list shown on the Footy Show last night Guthrie is being considered for the game. Is he injured or not ???

Though it was confusing to add to an old thread, but now I see it was a way to follow injury history
I didnt want to have 2 x Cam Guthrie Injured Calf threads running around.

Thus the 2017 version in the thread title. :cool:

Go Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait and see. The first game is still over a month away.
An easy mistake to make mate. Isn't it a funny coincidence that we play the Kangas in round 2 again this year?

As far as this years calf injury goes I'm sure that he'll be right for round 1 but hopefully he can get back for our 3rd JLT game or at least a VFL practice match the wknd before round 1 like what our skipper did last year so that he's at least got some footy under his belt heading into the season opener.

I thought i heard Knights say that he tweaked his ankle

No medical background - but i can remember Stoneham ( well before he broke his leg ) he kept tearing his calf - and he said it was the worse injury of the lot - its like someone has shot you in the back of your leg - you cant even run around the block - you are dead set immobile

An easy mistake to make mate. Isn't it a funny coincidence that we play the Kangas in round 2 again this year?

As far as this years calf injury goes I'm sure that he'll be right for round 1 but hopefully he can get back for our 3rd JLT game or at least a VFL practice match the wknd before round 1 like what our skipper did last year so that he's at least got some footy under his belt heading into the season opener.

At times I think for some reason we just have to play them around that time every year. Always at Etihad too.

I didnt want to have 2 x Cam Guthrie Injured Calf threads running around.
They wouldn't be running around much with 2 injured calfs.

I think that sounded funnier in my head....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back