Coach Cam Sutcliffe - Development Coach

Remove this Banner Ad

I mentioned this in another thread- it rewards players who come here as top ups for the Magpies. Hopefully, when we go scouring the country looking for 2020 top up players, the fact that we rewarded Cam in 2019, will be the carrot other good players need to come to Port.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is he a rookie or is he on our main list replacing Patmore for the rest of the season?
I was wondering that. I just went with rookie because it's a rookie draft.
I see Forzaport has given Sutcliffe the same rookie status as Tobin Cox on Contracted Players and that's more authoritative than anything I can find from the AFL or the PAFC. I have no idea at all about whether we can play rookie listed players, I'm sure it used to be after R8.
Why we haven't engineered an update to the main list for the high performing Cox I don't know, hopefully it's not just finances.

Cam is a ripping bloke and has really good foot skills, but this is an odd one for me. He fills zero need and I can find no reason why he would get a game before younger players on our list.

In saying that, well done Cam. A true professional.

Club: Port Adelaide Magpies

Position: Utility

Height: 186cm

Weight: 85kg

The former Fremantle utility doesn’t have far to travel, given he is part of the Port Adelaide Magpies SANFL team. The elite runner will add some depth to the Power, with the mature-age prospect ready to step in to the senior team if needed. Sutcliffe played 104 games for the Dockers between 2012 and 2018. He has averaged 18.7 disposals and 3.7 clearances in the SANFL this season.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...d/news-story/c126d3402eed797c637005330974d1a3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back