Recommitted Cameron Zurhaar [Re-signed to 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

His value is a hard one to gauge. Will get plenty of interest.
Honestly can't see it being more than a late 2nd. He is under 190cm so isn't a key but doesn't get a heap of the ball or to justify more as a small. Seems to be a decent enough player but goes missing very easily

Honestly can't see it being more than a late 2nd. He is under 190cm so isn't a key but doesn't get a heap of the ball or to justify more as a small. Seems to be a decent enough player but goes missing very easily
I thought he was tracking to be an inside bull early on, but now plays deep forward.

If a team sees him as a mid / forward then I reckon his value goes up but agree, as a pure forward, 2nd rounder is about right, early 20's

I thought he was tracking to be an inside bull early on, but now plays deep forward.

If a team sees him as a mid / forward then I reckon his value goes up but agree, as a pure forward, 2nd rounder is about right, early 20's
Don't see him as a real need for Freo either so his only WA option is West Coast and with where theyre at he may as well stay at North

Yeah, I think I'd much rather keep him.

He's easily a 40+ goal a year forward in a finals team. He was almost that last season in the wooden spoon side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's easily a 40+ goal a year forward in a finals team. He was almost that last season in the wooden spoon side.
Can he become a mid / forward in the dusty style or is it forward or bust?

He is OOC if he wants to go you won't get more then that back really

On reflection, it's not fair that only Melbourne fans should have the privilege of dealing with uppity Freo fans drool about their players. Zurhaar would be perfect player to round out our forwardline. Defensive minded, strong medium sized forward we dont have at the moment and would likely look a lot better in a stronger team so there'd be some value here.

I hope Belly is asking about him.

He's 23 years old and kicked 39 goals in his last 22 games. This in a side that is lucky to go inside 50, 40 times a game and when it does go in it's usaually scrappy, slow and not to our forwards advantage.

A late 2nd round is laugable and way off the mark, he's a very good player who in a good side would do a lot of damage.

On current form, his value is probably only worth a pick in the late 20s/early 30s but his potential and talent is considerably higher than that.

I think he should stay at North for a couple more years and see if they can get their act together in that time.

On current form, his value is probably only worth a pick in the late 20s/early 30s but his potential and talent is considerably higher than that.

I think he should stay at North for a couple more years and see if they can get their act together in that time.

He will get more money at North than elsewhere.

He's 23 years old and kicked 39 goals in his last 22 games. This in a side that is lucky to go inside 50, 40 times a game and when it does go in it's usaually scrappy, slow and not to our forwards advantage.

A late 2nd round is laugable and way off the mark, he's a very good player who in a good side would do a lot of damage.

Yes, this one has all the hallmarks of a better performing club drawing him away from North - he plays arguably the same game for better results and the AFL media scene lose their minds over how this club has developed this player so much better than their time at North.

So with all due respect to North - they should sign him to an extension real quick or he will kick 40 goals for Freo next year and get noted down as another draft/trade steal for the Dockers.

How is his relationship with the current coach?

Way off the mark how? 31 goal season is decent but not elite. He is under 190cm so isn't a key forward and is OOC. He only has 8 goals this year and is on track for a low 20 goal season. If you think clubs are paying a 1st rounder for an OOC Cam you are the one way off the mark

Remove this Banner Ad

Back