Recommitted Cameron Zurhaar [Re-signed to 2024]

So back a step - a pay cut to go to ess?

You honestly making a case for ess being a better prospect after what you did to rutten and your 18 year finals win drought?

That is a fair mountain to die on.

Enough of the off topic trolling, Bill.

Thanks.

So back a step - a pay cut to go to ess?

You honestly making a case for ess being a better prospect after what you did to rutten and your 18 year finals win drought?

That is a fair mountain to die on.

he is not going to Essendon.

when did i say he would leave North for less money. You are making this up. I just said our $ offer would probably have been less. i dotn think he is as valuable to us as he is too you.

What we did to Rutten? LOL you literally just sacked your coach also, in the same exact season.

Last edited:
May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
he is not going to Essendon.

when did i say he would leave North for less money. You are making this up. I just said our $ offer would probably have been less. i dotn think he is as valuable to us as he is too you.

What we did to Rutten? LOL you literally just sacked your coach also, in the same exact season.

How are you missing this? If you offered less money to Zurhaar then to play for ess he would need to take a pay cut?

How are you missing this? If you offered less money to Zurhaar then to play for ess he would need to take a pay cut?

yes hence why he is not playing for Essendon and is staying with North Melbourne.

What is your point here.

Zephyr Effekt

Club Legend
Mar 23, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Big offers to Rankine and Zurhaar. You are swinging and missing on everyone. We know how it feels for that to happen.

Tipping that’s just an ess problem going forward.

Please, you have no idea how it feels swinging and missing in early September while being a rabble.

Now, swinging and missing in prime time while being half decent, well you have us well and truly covered there.

Tipping that's just always going to be a North problem. ;)

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Has north confirmed this yet? Cleary went with it days ago.

1662438161661.png

Stringer replacement?

Who's to stay Zurhaar won't improve in the next 2 years and will have clubs lining up for his signature?

People seriously underate him he's no super star but he would be a damm handy player for any side imo

I think he did okay, kicked 34 goals i think in a year we struggled to go inside 50, you would think he would do better in a better functioning team. It doesn't always pan out that way though.

Everything is bad for North when it comes to Caro.

4.5 Billion TV rights - bad for North.

north make up 0.1 of that 4.5 Bill.

1662458757701.png

sorry mate couldn't help myself

Roogene

Senior List
Jul 10, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He's a "star" at North but anywhere else he's just a good honest battler who plugs away.

Happy to walk away from this deal and put our draft capital up for someone better than the forward equivalent of Zak Jones.
Lol, like you had a choice.

No one is coming to your rabble club. Would not be surprised if you appoint Sheedy as your coach.

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
I personally think Ross Lyon would be better for Essendon than Clarkson given defence has been an issue for 18 years. At least we're finally following a process to elect a coach so that's something.

I don't care what Dodoro wanted. Why would we spend probably a first rounder + a decent salary for a medium forward? Far bigger needs.
Ross wants to join North with Clarko and Cam Zurhaar.

Back