Recommitted Cameron Zurhaar

Remove this Banner Ad

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
From an outside perspective a very enjoyable player to watch with his cannonball style. How much do north offer and what other contracts will he get from rival teams?

I wouldn't be surprised if the WA clubs put big deals in front of him. He may go, at the start of last season he looked lost and I thought he might be trade bait but then he turned it around completely. He's very close to Nick Larkey in particular, I think he's starting to see himself as a leader at the club so I expect he will be paid well to happily stay.

Grabs his jumper just about once a game after a goal.

Would surprise if he left.

That said you would assume he’s going going to sign a big contract wherever he is.

4-5 x $600k would be around the mark I’d guess

Exactly the type Freo need, in terms of having significant scoreboard pressure and WA lad.

Would be very surprised if he left North though

East Fremantle FC lad at that.

Would be stunned if he left on this contract. He's well settled here, very popular in the playing group, really seems to enjoy Melbourne lifestyle.

We've got plenty of cap to pay him and he'll be a major part of any rise up the ladder.

The way he worked through his crap form at the start of the year (along with the whole team being crap) was very impressive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hypothetically speaking, if he did want to leave (for whatever reason) what would be North's asking price for a trade.

I would suggest ideally maybe a pick around 8-12, but probably would be 10-15 range, depends on what kind of season he produces in 2022

Hypothetically speaking, if he did want to leave (for whatever reason) what would be North's asking price for a trade.

I would suggest ideally maybe a pick around 8-12, but probably would be 10-15 range, depends on what kind of season he produces in 2022

It still amazes me we got him late in the rookie draft.

Hypothetically you'd think West Coast and Fremantle would be in a position to offer an acceptable first rounder (not too high or low) should he want to return to WA at the end of 2022.

Clubs do need to be wary of these guys. Look at DeGoey at the moment.

Interesting to see how Stringer goes this year.

Motlop's entire career has been very good in contract year then missing for 2 or 3.

If the Roos want him they have more money than anyone to keep him. If they win a few more games in 2022 Id be amazed if he left.

Motlop's entire career has been very good in contract year then missing for 2 or 3.
If the Roos want him they have more money than anyone to keep him. If they win a few more games in 2022 Id be amazed if he left.
Would love him in purple. Would over pay. Someone we may well chase based on nothing.
He might have been born in WA but he's not from there.
Wont be leaving the roos unless we push him out, regardless of the $$$ on offer.
He loves the club and the younger guys are creating a really strong group.

Grabs his jumper just about once a game after a goal.

Would surprise if he left.

That said you would assume he’s going going to sign a big contract wherever he is.

4-5 x $600k would be around the mark I’d guess

Hard player to judge IMO. Looked a really good prospect mid 2019 then followed it up with two years of underwhelming performances until the back end of this year it started to click again.

2 x $400k would be the max I'd be offering at this point.

He might have been born in WA but he's not from there.
Wont be leaving the roos unless we push him out, regardless of the $$$ on offer.
He loves the club and the younger guys are creating a really strong group.
Are you sure? He played for Melville Junior Footy club / East Freo and was drafted from there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back