News Adelaide Crows Camp Allegations and Rumors

Remove this Banner Ad

Has Jacobs and JJ's fingerprints all over it.
To be fair, both Sauce and JJ have plenty of time on their hands at the moment.

It’s great to see that Maclure is focussing on the BIG issues in the AFL.

Stabbing in the middle of the night - Nothing to Report

Player wandering semi-naked and off his head in the early hours - Meh

Sexual assault charges - Give the lad the benefit of the doubt.

Pyke, Burton, campo all sacked. Their part way to fixing it
Pyke quit.

If they want to fix it they can be open about their mistakes and demonstrate how they will prevent it happening again.

You think it's an illuminating, new, insightful piece of journalism?
Not particularly. If anything it reads like lawyers clumsily cut out large sections at the last minute.

But there is new information, and if it leads to the club coming under more scrutiny than I am all for it. The Lynch claims alone warrant criminal investigation.

"Interviews with six Adelaide Crows players who attended the camp"...

Just guessing...

Jenkins
Betts
CEY
Greenwood
Leaver
McGovern
Jacobs

Just a hunch!

Lever was traded before the camp.

Betts, Jenkins and McGovern very likely. I doubt they spoke to any currently AFC listed players, so probably Jacobs, Greenwood and Douglas

I think Jacobs and JJ personally....the ringleaders.

Jacobs showed his true colours with his behaviour in last year's SANFL finals series. Complete flog and we're better for him being gone.

Pyke quit.

If they want to fix it they can be open about their mistakes and demonstrate how they will prevent it happening again.

Not particularly. If anything it reads like lawyers clumsily cut out large sections at the last minute.

But there is new information, and if it leads to the club coming under more scrutiny than I am all for it. The Lynch claims alone warrant criminal investigation.
Is this Manure's way of trying to take pick 1?

Has Jacobs and JJ's fingerprints all over it.

Jacobs allegedly wasn't even in the senior group that was psychologically abused.

I'd say he was interviewed but this seems more a Jenkins and Betts thing, given Betts has been vocal about it in the past

Great. He's done his story... Discuss it in the news this week and then move on. All done and dusted. Nothing more to discuss and move forward. Can this be an end to it???

LOL @ people here who are simultaneously convinced that the club is corrupt and rotten to the core, but also instantly dismissive of anything remotely critical of the Adelaide Football Club in the press.

No wonder nothing gets fixed, they have you wrapped around their finger.
Lol

Did you read that article.

Its standard McClure stuff with no substance, it's year 6, player x complained, player x no longer at club logical fallacies.

Its not a matter of calling out that poorly constructed piece of journalism = dismissing anything critical of the club.

McClure isnt a journalist, he is the kid of well known journo gifted a lifestyle. He's Kane Cornes without the actual work ethic of Kane Cornes.

So the drums outside the teepee were to remind them of the drums before Richmond entered the field on GF day?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Odd timing that Kane tweets this article after a bad Port loss... after all that is going on right now, what does this article achieve?
Surely you saw it coming?

After Roo shot his mouth off about contracts this was inevitable.Looking at the fairly mild content it’s probably just a shot across the bows. Remind Roo of the sh...t they have on the club.

I did. Particularly the part where he makes specific claims that a player suffered a severe medical episode and individuals acting on behalf of the club prevented and/or obstructed attempts to seek appropriate medical care.
Are you genuinely being obtuse or just trying to take the piss?

Surely you saw it coming?

After Roo shot his mouth off about contracts this was inevitable.Looking at the fairly mild content it’s probably just a shot across the bows. Remind Roo of the sh...t they have on the club.
This article has apparently been coming for the last 3 years, Mclure was threatening this during 2018, so why now? What does this achieve? Pyke, Campo and Burton are no longer at the club, why does Kelly and Nicks deserve this? Hasn’t this club been through enough?

This article has apparently been coming for the last 3 years, Mclure was threatening this during 2018, so why now? What does this achieve? Pyke, Campo and Burton are no longer at the club, why does Kelly and Nicks deserve this? Hasn’t this club been through enough?
Why now?

As I said in my last post, I’ve no doubt it’s retaliation for Roo’s comments on those players.

I still don’t think McLure has it all either - I reckon it’s a warning and they’ve got more to dump.

Why now?

As I said in my last post, I’ve no doubt it’s retaliation for Roo’s comments on those players.

I still don’t think McLure has it all either - I reckon it’s a warning and they’ve got more to dump.
They have nothing more to dump, I can’t believe you’re still buying this gutter journalism. The response on social media says it all, no one cares about this anymore, there are far bigger issues going on in footy right now.

It’s good that the story has finally been written. While most of it has been reported it was good to get some detail.

Epic cockup by the club- blew up a squad and coaching group that had made a gf. Now half of them are gone, we have an sanfl standard coaching group and we’re bottom.

lolz@ the nothing to see here brigade.

It’s good that the story has finally been written. While most of it has been reported it was good to get some detail.

Epic cockup by the club- blew up a squad and coaching group that had made a gf. Now half of them are gone, we have an sanfl standard coaching group and we’re bottom.

lolz@ the nothing to see here brigade.
It’s got nothing to do with the now, lolz at the idiots who keep banging on about it like it’s relevant, I wouldn’t thought 2020 mayve weeded that s**t out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back