News Adelaide Crows Camp Allegations and Rumors

Remove this Banner Ad

Now who has their "facts" wrong...

Not to mention framing your argument in very specific terms. What about the numerous quotes from players since the camp? What about the findings of the Dunstall review? What about the player revolt prior to the Alice Springs Melbourne game in 2018?

All facts Dr John... all facts :)
Which "quotes" do you mean, quotes from McClure's masterclass in journalistic articles? Or actual quotes directly given by players during actual interviews?

Findings from the Dunstall review? A one-man investigation on an entire season of downfall? You prefer to accept that more than the 3 separate investigations by AFL/AFLPA/Worksafe specifically on the camp itself?

I'm not sure the player revolt thing against the Melbourne Alice Springs game. The facts on that was a little hazy from my recollection. Although I do remember that was around the time our hammies saga was starting to become obvious for all to see. Players were likely upset for a multitude of reasons by then. Losing to the Dees by a ton, was probably another good reason to be feeling miffed.

Which "quotes" do you mean, quotes from McClure's masterclass in journalistic articles? Or actual quotes directly given by players during actual interviews?

Findings from the Dunstall review? A one-man investigation on an entire season of downfall? You prefer to accept that more than the 3 separate investigations by AFL/AFLPA/Worksafe specifically on the camp itself?

I'm not sure the player revolt thing against the Melbourne Alice Springs game. The facts on that was a little hazy from my recollection. Although I do remember that was around the time our hammies saga was starting to become obvious for all to see. Players were likely upset for a multitude of reasons by then. Losing to the Dees by a ton, was probably another good reason to be feeling miffed.
Journalistic integrity …..
Apparently players were “petrified”

Quotation marks indicate a level of veritas - until you realise it’s one journo quoting another !

aahhh , nothing like objective reporting

Cringeworthy John. Just stop digging

Your best quote is you find facts a little hazy from you recollection.

I would have to agree wholeheartedly.

did you finish that post by saying that losing to the Dees by 100 points was potentially one of the reasons we lost to them by 100 points?

My perception is the profile of Sam Manure has really dropped away this year, whilst his main competitor Kane has sky rocketed, and is being used for everything

Obviously on the outer with Crocmedia .....sinking into media oblivion .....maybe his ego got ahead of himself ??

My perception is the profile of Sam Manure has really dropped away this year, whilst his main competitor Kane has sky rocketed, and is being used for everything

Obviously on the outer with Crocmedia .....sinking into media oblivion .....maybe his ego got ahead of himself ??

He won that award this year for the Tex racism stuff.
He's tracking just fine unfortunately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You gotta love this non-apology from the publications that takes zero responsibility for getting it wrong

View attachment 1321479

They ran on rumours to sell papers and ratings. They are well known liars in the industry and always have been. No club in their right mind would do half the stuff that the media claimed. Every day was a new accusation even more absurd than the day before. Personally, I think Sam McLure is a horrible reporter and Barrett wannabe.

This is how it likely went down

Media: Tell us about the camp
Crows: No

Media: We will go to print with these rumours then
Crows: They are absurd

Media: tell us then
Crows: we cant

Media: Rumours it is.

To those Crows fans who believe all the rumours about the camp and the players where destroyed ask yourself? why was it only lead by those got the rumours. Why were none of these rumours making it to Rucci and the sports shows in SA. Everything was lead through Victoria and two journalists with an open dislike for the Crows and one that has an agenda against the Crows which she admitted.

They ran on rumours to sell papers and ratings. They are well known liars in the industry and always have been. No club in their right mind would do half the stuff that the media claimed. Every day was a new accusation even more absurd than the day before. Personally, I think Sam McLure is a horrible reporter and Barrett wannabe.

This is how it likely went down

Media: Tell us about the camp
Crows: No

Media: We will go to print with these rumours then
Crows: They are absurd

Media: tell us then
Crows: we cant

Media: Rumours it is.

To those Crows fans who believe all the rumours about the camp and the players where destroyed ask yourself? why was it only lead by those got the rumours. Why were none of these rumours making it to Rucci and the sports shows in SA. Everything was lead through Victoria and two journalists with an open dislike for the Crows and one that has an agenda against the Crows which she admitted.
Two journos who now will only hate the crows even more - get ready for a barrage of sh1t from them this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back