Rumour Campbell Brown Wikipedia

May 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brooklyn Nets, New York Jets
What’s the go with this? Just someone having a lend or does Brown actually have big punting problems?

9F6D25FA-4667-40A9-8A9B-AC93E97D2B8E.jpeg

May 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brooklyn Nets, New York Jets
The sky is also blue. Big news.

Never claimed it to be big news did I? am I not allowed to post threads on a public football discussion forum unless seeking prior approval from yourself?

Harro59

Club Legend
May 14, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Love the old Wika, you can up anything that you want and think you are right. It's a great place, no great for quoting sources lol but you know still alot of fun.

As for Browny, I thought he had gambling issues, can't recall where I heard or read that (not Wikipedia).

carnaroys08

Cancelled
Sep 4, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Cowboys, Storm.
Never claimed it to be big news did I? am I not allowed to post threads on a public football discussion forum unless seeking prior approval from yourself?
There's a large group of toxic Lions supporters on big footy. The extremely poor attitude you received towards your funny & interesting post highlights this.
Not being familiar with Kabaddi, I watched a little & lmao. Thanks for your post.

edit*
*ps there are still plenty of decent Lions fans. Fitzroy would have been the most popular "second team" in the league for years. Too many gooses think they're cool & footbally, when in fact they're simply fat heads. Every team has those types.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2014
The Winchester
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, East Side Hawks
Hopefully he ends up broke because he is the biggest campaigner going around and breathing oxygen that others could use.
Didn’t know he moonlighted as your proctologist. Add that to the wiki pls.

Back