Can’t drop Jacobs for this year now.

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread is almost as good as the "Who owes Sauce an apology?" thread from last year when he played his first good game in a year.
Or like the other 1 where everyone says Hartigan beat Robbie gray 1 time where we won by 40 or so anyway, so he now gets instantly picked. Hate to say it but crows members don’t know much about footy.

Or like the other 1 where everyone says Hartigan beat Robbie gray 1 time where we won by 40 or so anyway, so he now gets instantly picked. Hate to say it but crows members don’t know much about footy.

You're certainly compelling evidence that a certain subset of it sure doesn't.

Weren't you one of the ones convinced Gibbs would be huge for our club too?

I actually think this might be a case of put up or shut up from Pyke.

I suspect Sauce has been whinging in Don's ear all season about getting back into the side and Don has finally decided to give him enough rope.

Stepped right back in and 24 hot outs to 10. O’Brien doesn’t do that. Jacobs being under sold by our own members . Sad.

Thoughts?
Are you the same poster who started the thread bagging out ROB after 1 game earlier in the year saying we should delist him? Still not a fan of ROB i'm guessing??

Jacobs is well past his prime now, can still hold his own against 2nd string ruckmen like Hickey but ROB has well and truly gone past him now in just his 20 odd games he has played. ROB still has plenty of improvement to go but he is already a top 10 ruckman in the league and will keep getting better the more he plays.

I suspect Sauce has been whinging in Don's ear all season about getting back into the side and Don has finally decided to give him enough rope.

Gifting a game to a senior player because he had been whinging all season would be an awful, awful look.

My theory is our inside mids have been blaming ROB for their poor performances in their post game reviews.

Every time I venture into one of Mick's threads.............

hCBAB29F7

You really shouldn't be criticising others knowledge of footy given you just sharted out one of the dumbest threads we've had all year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My theory is our inside mids have been blaming ROB for their poor performances in their post game reviews.

If so expect us to lose Rob. If he's not part of the boys club and the players are actively blaming him he has to get out ASAP to make a successful career.

Couldn’t wait or not going anywhere?
Incorrect that he couldnt wait.

I don't think he's going anywhere this year now, though we might chop him after the 200.

Jesus, the apricot slice brigade really love Jacobs being back in the side. He's the answer to our midfield woes apparently.

We should pick up VB, Reilly and Scott Stevens in the draft just to complete the set.

Only need to look at the footage of Hickey taking an uncontested mark 20 mtrs from goal with sauce standing behind watching him mark it.. lucky he missed the shot on goal.
ROB would've given his all to get to the contest and that is the difference.
Jacobs is a pathetic contested mark and will be a joke as a "resting" forward.

Where/when did this 'apricot slice' term originate? I've never met anyone who has ever eaten an apricot slice, even my grandparents and they're as old as dirt

Prefer apple slice myself.

I'm fine to have both if it means we don't have Jenkins in the side because one of them goes forward, even just to create a ******* contest and some space for Fogarty to lead into while Tex does whatever the * it is that he is supposed to be doing this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back