Poll Can-Am 2019 - Playoffs - Division Week

Vote in each match (do not vote for yourself)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
CsIh6Zj.jpg

1h7vPIF.png

#4 New York Turtles
peFgHa5.png

@

#1 Chicago Lakers

AGQwplN.png

#3 Wisconsin Wild
PHK7iob.jpg

@

#2 Miami Vice
GDGRFz8.jpg

nofiwpR.png

#4 Las Vegas High Rollers

MXIUBZo.png

@

#1 Seattle Space Rangers

usynvuK.png

#3 San Francisco Kings
XD1SxJI.png

@

#2 Winnipeg True North

KD8XMMk.jpg

Well it was a good run for this season with probably the best kit I've ever put out. Made improvements over the last few years, going from NQ in my first season, Wildcard last season and now the Divisional this year. I will guarantee the Wisconsin faithful that they will see us reach the Conference Final and beyond in the years to come. Best of luck to Freight Train for the rest of his finals run, amazed that I came that close against such an awesome kit.

Last edited:
Well it was a good run for this season with probably the best kit I've ever put out. Made improvements over the last few years, going from NQ in my first season, Wildcard last season and now the Divisional this year. I will garuntee the Wisconsin faithful that they will see us reach the Conference Final and beyond in the years to come. Best of luck to Freight Train for the rest of his finals run, amazed that I came that close against such an awesome kit.

Hell of a run mate, if you couldn’t tell by my bumping of the thread I was absolutely rooting for you, such a cool concept.

Well it was a good run for this season with probably the best kit I've ever put out. Made improvements over the last few years, going from NQ in my first season, Wildcard last season and now the Divisional this year. I will garuntee the Wisconsin faithful that they will see us reach the Conference Final and beyond in the years to come. Best of luck to Freight Train for the rest of his finals run, amazed that I came that close against such an awesome kit.

Well done on the improvement. Great to see a team make strides in this competition.

Unfortunately I cannot say the same for the Winnipeg True North. Conference last year, Division this year. As is said, only those who are worthy can enter the gates of greatness. This we are not, but from the City of Glass the warriors of times past shall rise and claim the throne.

Back