Poll Can-Am 2019 - Week 1

Vote in each match (do not vote for yourself)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
Welcome to Week 1 of the 2019 Canadian-American Premiership.
Please vote once in each match (unless you are playing in it) and make sure you do not vote for yourself.

Eastern Conference

Miami Vice
GDGRFz8.jpg

@ Chicago Lakers
6XYBMas.png

Toronto Sixers
iWXti8q.jpg

@ Kansas City Buffaloes
T5U3Zaa.png

Wisconsin Wild
JiWN8AM.jpg

@ New York Turtles
peFgHa5.png

Western Conference

Seattle Space Rangers
jm1L6GB.png

@ Fort Worth Troops
wgvqGXP.png

Colorado Bighorns
EvO0PIU.jpg

@ Las Vegas High Rollers
MXIUBZo.png

Winnipeg True North
b0IH2Ta.jpg

@ San Francisco Kings
dDgv3Ut.png

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Yikes not the start I was hoping for but some really good kits this season, really feeling the vibe of the Kings colour scheme and that swastika-looking emblem is pretty rad too.

Here's to a good season :beercheers:

fancyscum has entered Bacon Warrior territory over the last year. Probably the best on the board.
Thanks for the kind words, but I think need to win something before I can be talked about with the big boys!

A remarkable field this season, so excited to see how it turns out!
Have a better feeling about the Sixers this year, deciding to push through with the hexagon jumper identity, despite it just barely missing playoffs last season. Having it on my own new template makes it work so much better I think (crazy to think I was using El Scorch's up until last Can-Am?).
May the best jumper win :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

let’s be honest here - anyone voting for Miami over Chicago needs to reassess what their idea of a great footy jumper is.

cool to see the new guard taking over.

let’s be honest here - anyone voting for Miami over Chicago needs to reassess what their idea of a great footy jumper is.

cool to see the new guard taking over.
Reverse psychology - an interesting tactic ;)

Chicago is a great proper "football design", definitely is here to contend for the championship through it's great incorporation of the Chicago city flag, love it.
The Vice just earnt my vote in this matchup due to it's iconic and vibrant colour scheme with the gradient/shading adding a fresh idea in the mix.
Wish it didn't have to be this way, but for me it was just the colours.

Reverse psychology - an interesting tactic ;)

Chicago is a great proper "football design", definitely is here to contend for the championship through it's great incorporation of the Chicago city flag, love it.
The Vice just earnt my vote in this matchup due to it's iconic and vibrant colour scheme with the gradient/shading adding a fresh idea in the mix.
Wish it didn't have to be this way, but for me it was just the colours.

nah legit - Vice has won it twice. fancy has really hit his stride, and the Chicago flag vibe is great.

the Chicago flag vibe is great.
Indeed, it's a real American sports kind of thing for a team to create that sort of connection with the population of the city/state and it's no different with Chicago. I too tried to incorporate the Toronto flag in one of my concepts but just couldn't get it to work in time and settled on featuring it on the logo. It's a bit of an awkward flag anyway, but maybe something for next year.

Indeed, it's a real American sports kind of thing for a team to create that sort of connection with the population of the city/state and it's no different with Chicago. I too tried to incorporate the Toronto flag in one of my concepts but just couldn't get it to work in time and settled on featuring it on the logo. It's a bit of an awkward flag anyway, but maybe something for next year.

View attachment 705392
Last year I named my team after the Kansas City land rush of 1889, but then realised half-way through the season that the Land Rush had actually happened in Oklahoma, not Kansas. So this year I decided to make it the most Oklahoma based team that's still in Kansas, down to the colours and moniker, just because.

Last year I named my team after the Kansas City land rush of 1889, but then realised half-way through the season that the Land Rush had actually happened in Oklahoma, not Kansas. So this year I decided to make it the most Oklahoma based team that's still in Kansas, down to the colours and moniker, just because.
Isn't Kansas City in Missouri?

Isn't Kansas City in Missouri?
Majority is. Kansas City is on the Kansas-Missouri border. Helps to have 2 states to make a Can-Am 2 team from.

Oh and, congrats on the win.

Majority is. Kansas City is on the Kansas-Missouri border. Helps to have 2 states to make a Can-Am 2 team from.

Oh and, congrats on the win.
That is a smart idea!
Thanks! But the game is not over yet - anything is possible in Can-Am ;)

Back