Poll Can-Am 2021 - Week 7

Vote for your favourite in each match, DO NOT vote for yourself.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
Welcome to Week 7 of the 2021 Can-Am season.

Last week saw one less team have a winless season and one less team able to have a perfect season with SAN JOSE and SOCAL winning and losing respectively. This week may see the same thing happen when the winless DC and WINNIPEG face each other and the undefeated INDIANA and NORFOLK meet.

Both of these games could have received the choice of this weeks Big Ticket game, but the top of the EASTERN CONFERENCE clash to see who will be the last remaining undefeated team in the entire league took the distinction. Who will earn their first loss of the season and who will remain undefeated in the East when the INDIANA BLUEBIRDS travel to the NORFOLK PILOTS.

In the Can-Am 2 the NYC SUBS face the SAC CITY RAPIDS

Eastern Conference

DC Jurassic
MSriKVW.jpg

@ Winnepeg Silverbacks
6M8P1Jn.png

ETOoR2F.png

Indiana Bluebirds
H9PXmgY.jpg

@ Norfolk Pilots
jm8qJFq.png

Toronto FC
r6lQIqp.jpg

@ Philadelphia Surge
RNU0zwJ.png

Western Conference

The Valley Football Team
TMiAAWr.jpg

@ Colorado Bighorns
QCFQ3tE.png

Los Angeles Bears
iJ1PfMg.png

@ San Jose Bytes
VtjQ3X4.jpg

SoCal Sharks
NYgMj0w.jpg

@ Vancouver Stags
hcFZWT9.jpg

Can-Am 2

NYC Subs (New York Nationals)
WKFG3Yg.png

vs Sac City Rapids (Sacramento Rush)
nc7e5u1.png

Feedback on the NYC Subs?

:EDIT: I do really like the Sac City Rapids design but it does lack the polish needed for a comp like this unfortunately. To the CEO of Sacramento keep trying and keep improving your presentation skills and who knows...

Honestly, I find this design to be stronger than your Nats entries. It would have been nice if you could have worked in the 'subway graffiti' theme a bit more, perhaps with some paint splatter around the front logo perhaps?

Feedback on the NYC Subs?

:EDIT: I do really like the Sac City Rapids design but it does lack the polish needed for a comp like this unfortunately. To the CEO of Sacramento keep trying and keep improving your presentation skills and who knows...
Really like the concept. Personally I would have swapped the magenta out for something else as it doesn't show up anywhere else on the design and ran the pinstripes right through the design as opposed to trimming them. The Blue white and orange feels like a stronger colour scheme to me too as it is more unique.

Back